Chapter 7

Jaskier woke up covered in cold sweat. God, that had seemed so real. He grabbed his luit and started playing the song of his dream. It somehow went as if he had known the song already for ages. His hands knew the chords, and his voice found the words. Slowly he realized that his dream, was what he was longing for since he left Geralt. Was he too quick to judge? Was he overreacting? He didn't know and only felt pain. He played the song again.

"This is the day, the day of the rain,
The day of the falling of pressure and pain,
Today it is here, for now very near,
Trying to push me further than I can bear.
Knowing that I, simple and free, can be me, in that place called heaven.
So today it will end, my simple life,
With the help of this simple knife.
Knowing that me,
Finally will be free.."

Then he heard a knock. "Go sleep idiot. Its three in the morning! Waste your voice tomorrow, when you are performing your GOOD song." Istredd yelled. Jaskier didn't answer, but instead took the knife that Istredd had in his hand. This time he went a bit deeper. The cuts made him feel calm. But this time he went too deep. It became black in front of his eyes. He fell on the bed. Black was the only thing he saw.

___________________________________________

Ever since the fake Yen had left him, he was looking for Jaskier. After he had left the last pub in the area (he had been so tired that he looked like hell, what leaded to people thinking that he was in killing mode. Lets just say that a few funny things happened, lol) he had been wandering hopelessly through many cities. He was walking behind a couple. Geralt overheard the discussion.
"I heard that the witch is coming to our little town tomorrow"
"The black haired one?"
"Yeah! She can cure about everything, i think even our little problem (he pointed at his dick) could be solved!"
Geralt didn't listen anymore and headed to the closest place to sleep. He hopped on Roach and they headed to the married duckling. There he got a room, and a spot outside for Roach to stand. Once he was in bed, he couldn't sleep. Only one thought gave him peace: he would see the REAL Yennefer, and she will help him.