Chapter 4

"Soooo.. gonna tell me who you are yet?" God, he will annoy me to death wont he?!  Istredd thought.
"it doesnt matter who I am, you just have to write a song for me"
"a song?!"
"Yes, a song. it has to have emotion, a bit of love, and a romantic melody"
"its not that easy to just think of a romantic melody.. and for who do you want the song? maybe it will give me inspiration.."
Istredd sighted. this idiot wont ever leave him alone..
"I actually only was looking for your friend. He was doing "things" with my true love. now i need to win her over with a song, so make me one!" after having said this, he pulled a small dagger out of his pocket. "or else.."
Jaskier knew he was talking about Yennefer. While thinking about her, he played Her Sweet Kiss.. he got a flashback..

Start of Flashback..

"the fairer sex, they often call it.. but her love is as unfair as a crook.." This was the third try of finishing the the song.. "unfair as a crook? always bad news? her sweet kiss?". Jaskier made a small jump and turned around. "uhhhh.. Hi Yennefer.. You must be wondering about who this song is.. umm well.." and then Yen started laughing. Really loud. "Honestly Jaskier, i know its about me and Geralt. Its kinda cute, but you have to know, I dont love Geralt.. and he doesnt love me.."
"What do you mean?! I thought you did.. You know.. The nasty?"
"Nope.. But i did try to make you jealous thinking that.. See it as a payback"
Jaskier blushed and was happy at the same time.. He still had a chance! But maybe the text was a little harsh..
"Sing the song to him, no need to change the words" Yennefer smiled, as if she read his mind.
"How did ya?!... Well, thanks anyway" Jaskier said, while daydreaming about Geralt.
"The text isnt finished yet though.."
Yen grinned. "Ill leave you to it" she said while smiling.

End of Flashback..

"Perfect! Just change the she up to he" Istredd grinned. He just gave me exactly what i wanted. No way yen will resist me now..
Jaskier looked up as if he was caught saying something nasty. "This I cant sing.. Its uhh.." he stumbled.
"I think you can." Istredd said while pointing his dagger towards Jaskier. "Im not scared to kill y'know.."
Fuck. Jaskier thought. And there the discussion ended. Because of the blade grinding through his clothing and flesh, he got tears in his eyes. "Fine!" he exclaimed. I hope Geralt will hear the song before this guy kills me..

Too short for the long wait, i know. But its something i guess.. just had testweek so fk my life 😂😂. Hope you enjoyed it!

Question: Who is the most handsome character in your opinion?