Chapter 1

oh valley of plenty, oh valley of plenty....

that was the only thing our famous geralt could hear. and see, for that matter. Only Jaskier was nowhere to be found.
"fuck" Geralt sighted. what had gone wrong? Well fine, ill explain you, dear reader. Our big grumpy white wolf is heartbroken, thanks to our favorite bard. Wel, ok thats not how it went, but as we all now, honesty doesnt write history. Ill explain you, but we gotta go back in time for a second. U coming, or having second thoughts?

Flashback......

Jaskier happily jumped around, next to Geralt. "Where are we going now, FAMOUS witcher?" he smirked "just dont forget that IM the one who made you famous" he quickly resumed his sentence. "shut your horses" Geralt grumped (its not a word but now it is :)) "fine grumpy-pants, but I believe roach wont apreciate it if i shut him, or will he?" Jaskier smirked. he KNEW that Geralt just acted as if he hated him, or atleast thought he knew. Geralt didnt respond to this awfull joke, and rode on. in the meantime Jaskier started singing his amazing song again. At this point Geralt had heard it so often that he sung along. Quietly ofcourse, but somehow the bard noticed he wasnt singing alone. He decided to end the song very abruptly, and still play on, in the hope to hear Geralts voice a little better..
oh valley of plenty
oh vall-
and he stopped. He listend, and hoped that he would sing on. To everyones suprise, he did!
he even ended it beautifully at A friend of humanity..
Jaskier was very overwhelmed. he gave a loud round of applause. Geralt even got a small color on his face. "shut it, Jaskier". "Goddamn, your voice sounds like heaven Geralt! I thought you only slayed bad guys, but i believe i stand corrected" Jaskier muttered in suprise. Geralt rode on as if he didnt care, but smiled to himself.
Jaskier was silent for the rest of the day, and unawarely looking at Geralts ass. after a while Geralt said "arent you cold, Jaskier? you can ride with me if you want?" Jaskier stopped with walking and stared at Geralt. "Not to be rude, but since when do you care?" Jaskier questioned. Geralt blushed, although very slightly, visibale. Honestly Geralt didnt know why. "I was just worried, because your ugly face had stopped talking like a highpitched squirel. Or singing, for that manner". "You.. You dont like my singing?" Jaskier asked, with a few tears glinstering in his eyes. "Did I ever say I liked it?" Geralt sighted. it had became dark. "Lets rest here for the night, bard" Jaskier was now quietly crying. "so now we are on bard and witcher basis again.." he wispered. He didnt say a word for the rest of the night, and just laid on the grass, and cried himself to sleep.. God, how could he have been so wrong about that damn Witcher..

Ermmmm, yeah so i kinda suck at writing, but i saw the lack of jaskier x geralt fanfics, and felt like one side of destiny was calling me. The other side, was laying like a piece of French studies on my desk. In fact, these where Frech studies.. Feel free to say whatever the fucks you want, but i wont be adding any kind of mean Yennefer in these books. Atleast, i think. But still, please comment dudes!