Gods perspective

Heaven. Its the place where God created all. It was where all those who followed him with all of their devotion would go.

But Heaven could be anything. It could be a house in the country. It could be the Crib of a baby. It could be in the arms of the person you love.

But the question is do you really love that person?

There is nothing else to be said after the night the two had.

Who said a story needed to have a resolution?

Who said the story needed to have bold letters saying "THE END"?

There is no end to their love. Take my word, they will continue to feel that way forever.

The story of Finding god, or finding someone else to replace god was always the point.

When you date a woman, treat her as if she is Aphrodite, a goddess.

when you date a man, treat him with respect but do not change yourself for him

when you finally decide to give yourself to another, you are not two anymore, you are one.

For once you are one, a new life begins. A new story.

This story is not over, but it will not be written about. The future for these two can not be written, because I nor you know the future for these two, but if you wish to do so, then, by all means, do so.

Does this mean that I never should have made Lincoln not believe in me? Should I have not pushed their paths together? Even if they don't believe in me, it doesn't mean I don't care about them.

After all, a parent just wants what's best for their children.

But what could come of their relationship? What is in sore for these non-believers?

Flesh and pain.

This stories sequel will be published in March 21