Chapter 32

I walk into my apartment and look around. This pregnancy makes me goes wild. Not only I eat too much but I also can't lay down all day. I want to go out and go to work.

I walk upstairs and see Hayes is sitting down on the couch and having his laptop on his lap. "Hi, hubby." I smile at him.

"Hi. Thank God, you're home. I need help with this." Hayes sighs and leans his head on the couch.

"What's up, big guy?" I smile at him and sit down next to him.

"You know the new website should be launched next week but right now the server is down." Hayes shakes his head.

"Maybe because too much people accessed it." I said to him and take the laptop. "Let me see.."

"Why do you smell men's perfume?" Hayes frowns at me.

"The new samples of the perfumes came today and I had to choose which one that we will produce. I even vomited three times because of the smell. It was making my head exploded." I shake my head and look at to the laptop.

"But I like this one. It's catching." Hayes grins at me and kisses my neck.

"We are in the family room what if the kids watching?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"The kids are out with my mom to aunt Amy so we have the house by ourselves. Say do you want to make a twin baby?" Hayes smirks at me.

"The other day you said that you're having too much kids." I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Okay can we just have the sex please? You know what I mean right?" Hayes raises his eyebrows at me.

"Okay, daddy has been holding that for so long." I chuckle and get up and put the laptop on the coffee table.

"You know it." Hayes laughs softly and walk behind me as he holds my hand.

He then close the door and lock our bedroom door. I chuckle and smirk at him as he start taking off his t-shirt.

"Looking hot, captain." I smirk at him.

"You know what? Keep calling me that, that's really turn me on." Hayes smirks back at me as he walks closer to me.

I laugh and walk to the bed and lays down there. Hayes smirks at me and gets ontop of me. I wrap my arms around his shoulder and cross my legs around his waist. Hayes kisses me passionately as I kiss him back.

Suddenly the door bell is ringing. "The door bell is ringing." I said to him.

"Probably mom and the kids." Hayes simply said while kissing me down to my neck.

"Lily and Luke can open the door." I said to him.

The door bell started faded away. Hayes takes my top off and reached up his hand to my thigh as he continues kissing my lips and my neck.

"Guys?!" Hayes' mom shouts and knocks on the door.

"Mom, I'm doing Paris right now!" Hayes simply shouts.

"You shouldn't have tell her." I chuckle.

"Well, she knows when I lost my virginity so..." Hayes chuckles and kisses my lips.

I kiss him back and look deeply into his eyes as Hayes looks back at me. I fall in love with him even more everytime he is being all needy like this.

~~

I walk out from my bedroom and folded my hair in a messy bun then walk to the family room. See Hayes' mom is talking with dad and the kids.

"What were you and daddy doing?" Lily frowns at me.