Chapter 11

"Blaine?" I walk into Blaine's apartment.

"Hi, Mrs. Anderson." Kurt grins at me.

"Are you calling yourself?" I chuckle.

"Hello, Mrs. Anderson." Tina grins at me.

"Tina!" I smile at her and hug her. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm just visiting." Tina smiles back at me and hugs me back. "So, Mrs. Anderson, tell me about it. How come you date Blaine's handsome brother?"

"Okay first of all, I'm looking for Blaine or Cooper. They took out the kids and they said only one hour but it's been two hours." I turn my face at Kurt.

"Oh Blaine just texted me that they're on the way here." Kurt says to me. "So, Mrs. Anderson?" Kurt grins at me.

"Too soon." I chuckle and grab a bottle of mineral water from the fridge. "So what's new with you?" I smile at Tina.

"The gossip around that has been famous is about you dating Blaine's big brother." Tina grins at me.

"Is it weird for me to date Cooper?" I ask them.

"Not at all. He is handsome, you're beautiful. Imagine your kids going to be like." Kurt smiles at me.

"Must be super gorgeous." Tina simply said.

"Well, I actually don't care what people think but he is amazing, he is super sweet, he understands my situation, he bonds with my kids, and the way he treated me is like the way Jason treated me. No difference, even though they have different humor and personality but I feel so comfortable being with him." I smile at them.

"Maybe if Sam came to you at this time, he would get a chance." Kurt says to me.

"Yeah he hit on you a week after Jason passed and that's too soon." Tina nods as agree.

"Yeah and now I open my heart and actually I was seeing someone else. He is that young music producer. I'm sure you guys read those lame gossip. But he has to back to L.A and marry someone else for his grandfather. Then Cooper came along, I told him to take things slow, and he is pretty cool about it and here we are." I giggle.

"I think you and Cooper are perfect for each other." Kurt smiles at me.

"And other day he got mad at some girls who talked behind my back and called me cash whore. That was so cute." I giggle. "I know that Jason just want me to be happy and I'm happy now. I know it's weird but I see him around the house. Smiling at me everytime I feel happy or give me his sad smile when I'm disappointed in something."

"Because no matter what he is your soulmate and he gave you two angels that will love you and protect you on every cost." Kurt says to me.

"Hey..."

I turn my face and see Blaine and Cooper walks in and Cooper pushing the kids' stroller. "Where have you been?" I frown at him.

"Hi.." Cooper pecks on my lips. "They're asleep anyway." He said to me.

"It was so easy so get them down to nap." Blaine says to me.

"Well, it will be super hard if they become fussy and the one doesn't want to lose from another one." I said to him and look at the kids. "I'm still kissing their faces everytime they sleep at night." I giggle.

"They're just so adorable." Cooper smiles at me.

"Where have you been actually?" I turn my face at him.

"Oh we went to Central Park then got some frozen yogurt and they wanted ice cream, also I'm picking up my suit for Tony Awards." Cooper says to me.