Chapter 21

*Hayes' POV*

I walk into my house and look around but there is still no sign of Paris and the kids. Where are they going? I'm worried about them especially she is pregnant right now.

I walk into the living room and see my mom is talking and laughing with Hazel. "What are you doing in my house?" I frown at her.

"I bumped into her in the coffee house and I didn't know that she is your ex wife." Mom grins at me.

"She isn't. We got an annulment months ago." I simply said.

"Hayes, do you know that she graduated from Stanford?" Mom asks me.

"For what graduate from best University if she doesn't have any attitude." I roll my eyes.

"Hayes, I'm willing to change. Look your mom likes me and blessed us to married." Hazel smiles at me.

"I'm unavailable. I'm married. And have a happy marriage." I said to her.

"Oh yeah? Doesn't your wife ran away from the house? Are you even sure that she is having your baby?" She raises her eyebrows at me.

"Yes I'm sure. Paris isn't like that. She is just upset." I nod.

"You defend her now? She slapped my face, son!" Mom frowns at me.

"Oh my God. Poor woman really don't know how to behave." Hazel frowns at us. "Anyway, I know where is she." Hazel smirks at me.

"You don't know her. She doesn't have much friends in Los Angeles." I shake my head.

"What if I call Cooper Anderson? Oh right I can leak his email address and find them." She smirks at me.

"I don't trust you." I simply said and about to walk away.

"They're in Brownstone Lofts in Bellevue Avenue." She grins at me.

I frown and shake my head. That's one of her friend's place. That's Mercedes' place. I don't want to trust her but I feel like they are keeping Paris with the kids there.

I grab my car keys and walks away from my house quickly then get into my car. I hope that Paris is actually there.

*Paris' POV*

I'm standing on the rooftop of Mercedes' apartment and crossing my arms on my chest. I look around and feel the warm breeze. At least this is that makes me feel calm.

"Cronuts delivery.."

I turn my face and chuckle. "Hey..." I smile at Cooper.

"I got you cronuts, some maternity clothes, and kids clothes." He said to me and sit down on the bench.

"Thank you." I said to him and sit down on the bench.

"You must be hungry right? Those guys said that you haven't eat anything since this evening." Cooper says to me and opens the cronuts box.

"How could you find cronuts in Los Angeles?" I frown at him.

"Well, there is a store near the Whole Foods in Studio City." Cooper simply said and take one piece. "How are you feeling? I was scared you were going to jump."

"They can kill me but they can't kill my kids include this baby." I said to him.

"I heard everything from Blaine. I'm so sorry." Cooper turns his face at me.

"My mom always taught me not tell any marriage problem to anyone else but I couldn't hold it anymore. And I don't know where else to go." I shrug.

"You don't deserve this. You're still young but you already got a lot in the plate." Cooper shakes his head.