Chapter 4

*Sam's POV*

"Sam, she is sleeping." Dad says to me and points at Lily.

I turn my face at Lily and lay her down on the couch until she opens her eyes and grins at me. "How did you do that?" I laugh and tickle her as she laughs.

"Daddy, stop!" Lily laughs and shakes her head.

"Don't lie to me again." I smile at her.

"Uh huh." Lily nods and giggles then walks away.

"She is literally look like Paris." Mom says to me.

"Yeah, her beauty, her ego, her selfishness, and her spoiled are same. And the boy is really like their father." I said to mom.

"And she came here with you and didn't cry at all. I mean, she is three years old." Mom says.

"She cried when she knew I was going to here and Paris know that it would be harder to persuade her besides she is safe with me." I said to her.

"It's just so sweet that she being spoiled at you and called you 'daddy', cried when you're away and all." Mom smiles at me.

"Paris told me that since she was born, she was daddy's little girl. She was really close with her father and when he passed, she lost that figure. When Paris told them about their father, she wasn't cry but Paris can see her sadness in her eyes." I said to mom.

"It's just sad that a girl at her age have to lose a parent." Dad half smiled.

"Don't say that. We don't like it. For us, they don't lose a father, but now they have two dads. One is watching them from above as the sun and star and the other one is me. Watching them here. We don't want them forget about him. Because no matter what, they're his kids." I said to them.

"So are you two dating?" Mom asks me.

"Not really. She needs to take a bit time. It's just months of his death. And we're taking it slow. But I'm happy. I'm not going to get a woman, but I got a whole package of family." I smile at them.

"Do his parents know that you're living with her?" Mom asks me.

"Yeah. His parents are super nice. We ever met before. They're rich family from London but they never look at someone based on their money. They always considered Paris as their daughter. Paris always told me that she lost a husband but she has two dads and one mom who never stop supporting her. She is better now. And I understand that she will always love him and have a special place in her heart for him. But I want to see her happy and she is better now." I smile and looking at Lily.

"Can we bring Oreo home?" Lily asks me and holds Oreo.

"No, she is not allowed to go on the plane." I shake my head.

"Put her here." Lily says and lift up my shirt and put Oreo on my belly.

I chuckle and shake my head. "What if she barks?" I ask her.

"Cover her mouth like this." Lily says and cover her mouth with her hands.

"No, it won't be good for her. What about we will get another like this when we get home?" I raise my eyebrows at her.

"I want this much." Lily grins at me and shows me her ten fingers.

"How much is that?" Dad asks her.

"Ten!" Lily grins at dad.

"Daddy said that you love to sing, would you mind to sing something?" Mom smiles at her.

She runs to the coffee table and knock it out. "Do you want to build a snowman? Come on let's go and play, I never see you anymore, come out the door it's like you've gone away." Lily sings then giggles and hides her face on my chest. "I'm shy." She shakes her head.