Chapter 26

I'm standing on my store and checking out some clothes make sure that none of my products is broken or anything.

"Hey, can I get a black suit with blue shirt and one of those blue tie?"

"Yeah sure..." I nod and turn my face then chuckle as I see who is it. "Do you actually need suit?"

"Well, I need to attend my friend's wedding so yeah

"Well, I need to attend my friend's wedding so yeah." Dean chuckles.

"Well, right over here." I said to him and walk lead him to the men section. "What do you need again?"

"Shouldn't you be at home and take a rest since you can't still walk properly?" Dean raises his eyebrows at me.

"I can't stay at home. I have to work. I'm a single mother now. I have three kids to raise." I said to him and pick up some clothes.

"Shouldn't Hayes be helping you? Since they're his kids too." He frowns at me.

"He help me. But I just want to be independent." I giggle. "Here, try it. The fitting room is over there." I smile at him and give him the clothes.

"Thank you. I'm going to try this out." He smiles back at me and walks to the fitting room.

I'm standing in front of the rack and fix some clothes while waiting for Dean to try the suit I picked up for him.

"I think it's kinda big for me." Dean walks out from the fitting room.

"Yeah I thought you're in same size with Hayes." I said to him and take out another size. "This one is smaller."

"Hayes is so much bigger than me." He chuckles and then walks back to the fitting room.

I smile and taking some ties that can match with his suit. Dean walks out from the fitting room. I turn my face at him and walk slowly to him. "That's better." I smile at him. "Here, I already pick out some ties that probably can match."

"I can't return this once I bought it right?" Dean asks me.

"You can as long as you haven't take off the price tag." I said to him and match the ties. "This one looks nice." I smile at him and tie his tie then look at to the big mirror.

"This is also look nice." He smirks at me and put his arm around my waist as we stand next to each other in front of the mirror.

I laugh and shake my head. "Want to wear that right away or?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"The wedding is tomorrow actually." He said to me and walks back to the fitting room.

I'm standing in front of the rack and put the clothes back into the rack. Dean walks out from the fitting room and look around.

"Where should I pay?" He asks me.

"Over there." I said to him and point to the check out table. "Here." I said to him and walk lead him.