"That's all I ask." She placed a hand on his shoulder before making her way over to her ship. 

The trio followed close behind her as she sat down. 

"I know how much you crave adventure and excitement Anakin, but do try and keep out of trouble." He rolled his eyes at her words. 

"No promises." She looked over at the padawan. 

"May the force be with you." Ahsoka and Anakin bowed their heads before walking away, leaving the clone captain. 

As Anakin passed by the Rex a thought crossed his mind. He quickly shook it away however as he continued on his way with the padawan. 

"I take it you're not coming with us then?" Helena shifted slightly in her seat. 

"Unfortunately, no. I've been tasked to help master Plo Koon with tracking down General Grievous." Rex fixed his helmets position under his arm. 

"I hope you give that clanker hell. He's been giving the Republic quite the chase. Only wish our boys were the ones to bring him in." Helena shook her head in amusement at the captain. 

He had so much faith when it came to talking about their men, it brought a smile to the generals face.

"And miss out on all the fun you'll have rescuing Jabbas sun? I'd much rather have your mission." Rex gave her a pointed look making Helena laugh. 

Her expression changed thinking about her men she was leaving behind. 

"Make sure you-" 

"The wounded are being transported on the ship as we speak." Helena had that concentrated look on her face again. 

"And make sure you-" 

"As soon as the men are loaded on the ship they'll get plenty of food and munitions." He couldn't help but smile as he shook his head at the female Jedi. 

She cared for the clones greatly, something that the captain admired immensely. She treated them unlike any other Jedi he had met. Their safety and wellbeing meant everything to her just as hers meant everything to him. He took a deep breath as that though came to mind. He knew he would do anything for his general if she asked him in a heartbeat. It was unlike the way he followed general Skywalkers orders or even general Kenobi's. As the thought crossed his mind it scared him. He couldn't explain it, there was just something different about the bond he shared with the general.

"Oh Rex, what on earth would I do without you?" She spoke with a smile on her face. 

They stayed there for a moment longer, staring at each other, not saying a word. She broke eye contact from Rex eventually, clearing her throat slightly in the process.