Chapter 2

After moving around the ship for a few hours, it was fair to say the general new it's ins and outs. She would no longer be getting lost on the Resolute that much was certain. It was only thanks to the Captains knowledge on where everything was however that the Mandalorian was able to learn everything very quickly. As they walked through the different parts of the ship, the general was amazed on the Captain's knowledge.Not only did he know the ins and outs of his ship like the back of his hand, as they passed by the different clones walking about, the Captain knew each and every one of their names. 

"Rex I must say I'm impressed. You know your men very well." The Captain sent a smile in her direction. 

"Thank you General." The ship suddenly began to shake all around them causing the Jedi to lose her balance and fall into the Clone Captain. 

Rex helped Helena get back on her feet. 

"Thanks Rex. Something tells me we should get to the command center."He nodded his head before placing his helmet on and following after her. 

******

"Separatist forces have overrun our position." The hologram shook as the droid army fired at senators Organa's position. "And we are out of food, water and munitions. Our situation is desperate." The hologram cut out. 

"Senator Organa? Senator Organa!" Anakin looked frantically at the console. 

Helena pressed buttons on the console trying to get the signal back. 

"It's no use, they're jamming any transmission coming from the planet surface." Anakin sighed taking a step back from the console.

"General." One of the clones called from closer to the windows of the command center, "Another cruisers been hit." Sure enough, the Generals and Admiral Yularen turned to see a cruiser to their left going up in flames. 

"Master Kenobi better get here soon, or this is going to be one short recuse mission." Anakin and Admiral Yularen began to make their way to the window while Rex and Helena stayed by the console.

Anakin made his way back over to the pair by the console. 

"The command ship is bearing down on us." Admiral Yularen spoke while standing closer to the window. 

Sure enough, the separatist command ship was approaching their positions and fast. 

"Full forward shields! Incoming fire!" The enemy started their attack on their position. 

"This isn't going to be easy." Anakin spoke from next to the admiral. 

"I told you that this was a bad idea Anakin. We weren't meant to engage the enemy until Obi-wan arrived." Anakin turned to her. 

"Really? An I told you so? Now you're starting to sound like Obi-wan." Helena grabbed onto the console to steady herself as the ship shook.