Chapter 13

Introductions

Jar Jar Binks had finally come back from the underwater city. 

"Theresa nobody there. The Gungan city is deserted. Some kinda fight messa thinks." Jar Jar explained as he approached us. 

"Looks like you were right Cain." The captain glanced at the pilot. 

"Do you know where they are Jar Jar?" Master Qui-Gon asked. 

He pondered for a moment before glancing back at us. 

"When in trouble, Gungans go to sacred place." Jar Jar then began to walk away from us. "Messa show you, come on messa show you."We began to follow Jar Jar through the swamp lands. 

The rest of the group began to follow suit.

"Hey wait up." The Tatooine boy with sandy blonde hair began to rush after master Qui-Gon. 

"Qui-Gon sir, where are we going?" Master Qui-Gon slowed his pace slightly so that he could walk next to Anakin.

"Jar Jar could not find his people in their underwater city. He's taking us to the place where he believes they have fled." The boy nodded his head in understanding before walking behind him slightly. 

He turned to look at Obi-wan, probably to ask him a question before his eyes landed on me. 

"You're a Jedi, too aren't you?" The boy asked me, causing me to chuckle. 

"What gave it away?" Obi-wan rolled his eyes at me. 

"I saw your lightsaber on your belt, only Jedi like master Qui-Gon carry those." He fell into step on my left while Obi-wan walked on my right. 

Master Plo Koon and Qui-Gon led the group behind Jar Jar Binks.

"You're not like the other Jedi though." I looked at him curiously, a smile on my face. 

The boy certainly seemed to ask a lot of question. 

"I've never seen a Jedi wear that kind of armour before. I've only ever seen bounty hunters on Tatooine wear it, but they had helmets. Are you a regular Jedi?" I looked over at Obi-wan who had a smile on his face. 

I chuckled before uttering out my response.  

"No, I'm not a regular Jedi. I come from a planet called Mandalor. Ever heard of it?" Anakin shook his head, his eyes gleamed with curiosity. 

He struggled to keep the same pace as the others and myself, now seeming a bit tired. 

"Here hold on." I pick him up, carrying him along my hip just like my master once did with me when I was a child. "Better?" He gave a reliving sighed causing Obi-wan to laugh.