Maybe someday after the war was over and things had settled, she would feel more comfortable taking a padawan under her wing. She glanced over at the Jedi knight who had gone silent. She knew there must have been a lot running through his mind. She so desperately wanted to help Anakin face his inner struggles but knew there were some that he had to face on his own. They walked out of the gunship towards the clone captain they had been looking for.

"Rex, just the person I needed to see." As they approached the clone captain, Helena could see her silver Jedi interceptor not too far behind him. 

"General Skywalker, General Vorn. Are we to continue our assault against the Separatists?" He straightened his posture as he spoke to both generals. 

"I'm afraid not captain." Anakin sighed showing that he was not in favour of his newest assignment. 

"Jabba the Hutts son has been kidnapped. We've been tasked to find him and bring him home. I need you to prep the men and have them ready to go." Rex nodded his head at Anakin. 

"Understood sir." Instead of walking away he stood in place. 

It was obvious to the clone that something was wrong. A tension hung in the air around Skywalker. Helena sighed. 

"Would you excuse us for a moment?" Ahsoka and Rex gave them a curious look before nodding their heads. 

She made a gesture with her head indicating for Anakin to step over to the side with her. They moved closer to her ship before engaging in conversation.

"Listen Anakin, I know that this mission isn't going to be easy for you." He scoffed, folding his arms over his chest. 

"That's an understatement." Helena sighed while placing a hand on his shoulder. 

"I never said that this would be easy, but you know how important this is for the Republic. Without Jabba's approval-" Anakin sighed at the Jedi's words. 

He hated sometimes how much she would sound like her old master. 

"I know, I know. We won't have access to his trade routes. I still don't like it." Helena placed her arms by her sides.

"I'm not asking you too. I know if I were in your shoes I certainly wouldn't either. I'm asking you to put your personnel feelings aside and get this thing done. Preferably in one peace." She smirked at her last comment, hoping to add some humour and ease the tension. 

He chuckled slightly before looking over her shoulder at his padawan. While Rex and Ahsoka tried to engage in a conversation he knew they were trying to listen in on. Rex looked over at his generals constantly, more so over at Helena which didn't go unnoticed by Anakin. He observed his actions curiously, a smirk finding its way onto his face. 

"I'll try, for Ahsoka's sake." Helena smiled at her friend before turning over to the padawan.