Who in Hades are You?

Depuis le début

He called out to his dad seeing as he was too weak to flash himself to Origo.

Percy's vision started to go black when he saw someone flash in and grab him before he passed out again.

———-

For the second time Percy woke up but this time to the sound of voices.

"How am I supposed to know what's up with his eyes?"

"He's able to change the colors of his eyes though right?"

"Yeah but not when he's unconscious."

"And certainly not only one eye."

"That's true he never has two different colored eyes."

What are they talking about? Get up and see!

Percy was sure he was still sleeping if he can hear voices in his head.

Oh please! I want to know! Hurry before they leave!

"Hello?" Percy called out, his voice sounds as if it hasn't been used in months.

Two people suddenly burst through the door, relief flooding though them.

"What's going on?"

"We were kind of hoping you'd know." Luke states looking down.

"What do you mean? I don't remember. How'd I get here?" Percy lays back down staring at the ceiling.

"Percy?" He hears Bianca gently call out. "What's the last thing you remember?"

Oh I know! That person-thing-creature shot something at you then you stabbed him and fell. Then you woke up and called Chaos. I remember! See?

Percy seemed to be too intent on listening to the voice in his head that he didn't realize Luke and Bianca were calling his name.

Snapping out of his thoughts he looks back at the two. "What?"

"What do you remember Percy?"

"I uh, I remember going to Xemin to get the sword. Then I..." he stops for a few seconds creasing his eyebrows. "I saw a man and he shot a beam of light at me. I got really dizzy then I stabbed him and blacked out. I guess I woke up and called father after that." Percy looks around in confusion then remembers what Luke and Bianca were talking about before he got up.

"What were you guys talking about. With the eye colors?"

Luke and Bianca glanced at each other before Bianca grabbed a mirror from the desk and handed it to Percy. What he saw shocked him. One of his eyes were his normal black with stars and green swirled in it but the other eye was a dark red with black specks twirling around in it.

He looked and Luke in confusion before looking down at his reflection again.

Oh that's my eye color! I haven't seen that color in so long. I kind of miss it.

"It's his eye." Percy says softly.

Apparently Bianca heard he though. "Whose eye Percy?"

"I don't know his name. He's just the voice. The voice I keep hearing."

Luke stands. "Oh, he's lost it Bee. He's gone crazy. We need to send him somewhere. Somewhere far away! Is this contagious? Will he give us the voice? I swear I'm going to die.... again!"

"Oh, Luke, calm down you big baby."

Chaos walked into the room and walks over to his son. "Hey Zeno. How are you feeling."