"Yep. Zoë and Bianca. And yes, I know they aren't here but I've still got to get them."

Like rolled his eyes. "Okay and what are you going to do to get them?"

Percy smirked and rolled up his sleeves. He said a few words in a language the others didn't recognize.

In front of them, a light glowed that slowly turned into two silhouettes of girls.

After a few seconds Percy stopped chanting and opened his eyes. There in front of him stood a very confused Zoë and Bianca.

"Hey." Percy said cheekily.

The two former hunters lunge themselves at him, but Percy stables himself before he fell over and hugged the two girls back.

"I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I couldn't save you guys. I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough."

It was then the others realized Percy was crying and they all went up to him and they had a group hug.

"It's alright Percy. We never blamed you. I was our own choice and you shouldn't blame yourself."

The others said words similar to Bianca and how he shouldn't blame himself and that they died for everyone else to live.

They all broke away and Percy wipes his face.

"Okay so now that that's over and done with I have something to ask you."

They all looked over at Percy in confusion.

"How would you like to live again and be part of Chaos' army? I'm the commander and you guys would be section leaders of some sort."

They all glanced at each other and came up with their conclusion. "Hell yeah!"

Percy smiles then summoned a void portal.

"What is that?"

Beckendorf asked stepping around it to look at it closer.

"It's something I like to call the void portal. It's like a teleportation portal that brings you into the void and teleports you to where ever you need to. Beware, it'll make you sick."

Percy motioned for them to enter the portal and quickly stepped in after them.

Percy laughed to himself as he saw his friends looking like they're about to spill their guts all over the floor. "Alright don't vomit in the street. That's disgusting."

The others glared at him but it soon wavered into a look of awe as they took in their surroundings.

"Let's go, you guys can bask in the glory of Origo later."

The group of teens followed Percy through the city and walked into the huge building and took many turns until they reached a room crowded with people.

"Okay, so here in the army there are six sections and each of you will be the leader of one. They each go on different missions but sometimes it will just be us six or just be a select few from the section.

"Right now you will each get an enhancement to your powers and skills you already have given to you by Chaos. Any questions?"

"Is there going to be food here or..?"

Everyone stared at Luke.

"No, Luke. You are going to sit here and starve." Percy walks up to man wearing a black shirt and then motions for the others to follow. Luke is in the back grumbling about how he was already starving.

"Alright dumbos, this is Chaos, the creator of.. well, everything. But I like to call him an ancient 21 year old baby."

"Oh, shut up Zeno, you sound stupid." Chaos states crossing his arms over his chest.

"Correction. I am stupid. And watch your mouth you big baby or you won't be getting a cookie."

"I think the roles are being a little reversed here. I should be the one telling you that you won't be getting any cookies. Blue cookies."

Percy's eyes widen. "You wouldn't."

Chaos' eyes sparkle. "Oh, but I would."

Percy pouts and makes his baby seal face. "Pwease don't twake away my bwue cookwies."

Chaos made the mistake of looking at him and gives in, summoning a blue cookie and giving it to the teenager.

"Yay, cookie!"

The others in the room just stare at the two before everyone bursts into a fit of laughter.

Chaos looks away while Percy is too busy eating cookies to realize why everyone was laughing. After a few moments everyone calms down and Chaos clears his throat, quieting everyone.

"Today we have five new members of the Chaos army, the section leaders."

The formerly dead demigods and demititan stand in a line shoulder to shoulder in front of Chaos and Percy steps back a few feet behind Chaos.

"Luke Castellan, please step forward. You shall be second in command, should anything happen to Percy you will step up. You will also be leader of section two." Chaos puts his hand up, his palm facing Luke, and shooting a beam of light into his chest. His body burns up in pain but subsided after a minute or so.

"Silena Beauregard, please step forward." She steps forward as Luke steps back to his original place. "You will be leader of section three. This may hurt a bit." Chaos whispers the last bit and she smiles. He does the same thing he did for Luke and shoots the beam of light at her chest. After the pain goes away she steps back and allows her boyfriend to step up.

Charles Beckendorf is leader of section four, Zoë Nightshade is leader of section five, and lastly, Bianca di Angelo is leader of section six.

"You guys ready for the next part?" Percy asks with a grin on his face that causes the new section leaders to worry what the next part is. Slowly Percy's eyes begin to change from sea-green to a black color with white and sea-green dots floating around in the dark. They look between him and Chaos and Zoë finally breaks the silence.

"Okay, what's with the eyes?"

Percy grins even more and looks at Chaos before looking back to his friends. "Okay, so I may have kept a tiny bit out of introductions today."

"Alright." Charles starts, "What would that be?"

"That Chaos is my biological father." He says his face back to serious so his friends know he's not joking.

"What about Poseidon?"

"Um, there was a war a few years after I was born. My mom died and my uncle, the one who killed her, wanted to get me next so Chaos sent me down to Earth. He reversed time on me so I wasn't eight years old anymore and locked my powers away, the ability to control water didn't disappear though... After I left camp, my powers started to show up then Chaos found me and brought me here."

"Woah dude. That's not what I was expecting."

"Yeah me neither. I mean, I miss Earth. Well, mostly a person on earth but I don't want to go back. I'm not ready yet."

"Percy it's understandable. We get it. But the person on earth is it Annabeth?" Bianca asks gently.

"Um no. We broke up after the Giant War. She was scared of me. I don't want to talk about it. But the person is Nico. He's the only one who wasn't scared."

"Well my brother may be a piece of shit sometimes, but he's understanding."

"That he is. But anyway, out of the depressing subject. Luke to answer your question from earlier, food is over to your right."

Luke snaps his head in the direction of where Percy pointed and ran to the food. The others follow and Percy just laughs walking behind them.

"Oh, I forgot to mention!" Percy calls to his friends. "You're immortal now!"

"WHAT!"

Percy's laughter filled the room and soon his friends joined in.