𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 15

Start from the beginning

He went outside and saw his family waiting for him in the car. He got in the back seat. "Here Yoongi clean that blood buddy" Namjokn handed Yoongi a wet cloth to clean the blood in his face.

Jin was driving this time, with Namjoon in the passenger seat, "Im very disappointed in you two boys, especially you Yoongi, its bad to plagiarize but you had punch your brother too, im very disappointed" Jin said.

"Your always disappointed..." Yoongi whispered but Jungkook heard it but said nothing, 'dammit gguk you messed up' Jungkook thought to himself.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-

The family made it to their house, "come here boys lets clean up your wounds" Jin said sitting down at the couch hokding a med kit. Namjoon went to the bathroom to take a shower.

"Come on Yoongi lets do yours first" Jin said, Yoongi sat down and pointes his face to Jin, "I didn't raise you to be like this, you were so perfect back then, why are you like this?" Jin asked while padding an alcohol soked cotton in one of Yoongi's wounds.

"You never tell me anything, you dont tell me whats happening at school, until a teacher calls me saying you got into trouble" Jin finished by placing a band aid in one of the wounds of Yoongi.

"Tell me if your not okay"

Im not but you cant see it, you see disappointment

"Its that phone of yours and your friends"

Atleast im getting the love i need from them that supposed to be from you

"Why cant you be like Jungkook?"

Jungkook, Jungkook, Jungkook, is that all you care? Is he now your true son?

"Im fine appa, im gonna go Taehyung's house" Yoongi said before leaving the house.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-

When Yoongi left the house Jungkook was next for treating "Jungkook c'mere its your turn" Jin said, Jungkook scootes over to Jin pointing his face up to Jin.

Jin started treating Jungkook's wound "Appa...did you know Yoongi had an Art competition last week? It was the reason he came home late" Jungkook said looking up at Jin.

"No, what are you talking about?" Jin said "He won the competition..being the first place, his drawing was..." Jungkook stopped and suddenly stood up, surprising Jin.

"He drew this.." Jungkook was holding a large piece of paper with Jin's portrait, all hand drawn by Yoongi, in the bottom corner it said 'Im sorry Im not perfect '

"He drew you..he entered the competition with Uncle koro's signature" Jungkook said. Jin was lost at words, his own son drew him and he didn't know.

-:-:-:-:-:-

It was 10:00pm and Namjoon and Jin was not happy, the boy has been gone for 2 hours now.

"Ive called Hoseok's dad and Jimin's mother they said they haven't seen Yoongi all night" Namjoon said "Taehyung's grandma said Taehyung and Yoongi were together and that Yoongi just left their house" Jin said.

suddenly the door opened revealing Yoongi "Im home.." Yoongi said with his head down ready for a scold "Min Yoongi!!" Jin rushed over to the boy and pulled his arm to the living room.

"We were worried!" Jin said "Are you okay Yoongi?" Namjoon asked.

"What do you care!?" Yoongi snapped making the two elders and Jungkook ( who was in the living room) silent "why do you care if i was gone!? Don't you care about Jungkook!" Yoongi yelled.

"Yoongi.." Namjoon said softly "You try to care about me but you just feel bad!" Yoongi snapped at Joon. Yoongi rushed to bedroom to get something.

It was the portrait "do you even know why I came home late last week? It was because of this! This stupid drawing, but of course you dont care!" Yoongi pointed at Jin.

Yoongi held it at both ends and teared it into two pieces, Jungkook lightly gasped along side with Jin and Joon.

Yoongi stormed to his bedroom, slamming the door and leaving the teared master piece at the floor.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Hey I updated again! because next chapter doesn't have anything to do with the story

Anyways thanks for reading 💜