Prologue

December 6th, 1987. 1:42 PM.
...
..
.
..
...
Russia's POV~

I smile as everyone sings me happy birthday. Today we are all at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, my favorite restuarant! I was turning 7!

Most of the kids here are kids form the orphanage. That makes sense, considering I'm from the orphanage.

Only two of the kids aren't from the orphanage. I don't know them, and I don't know why they are here. Maybe one of their parents work here?

The one kid had a red, white, and blue flag. Red and white strips with a blue box. The box had 13 stars in a circle. The other kid was older and had a red and white flag. Two red vertical stripes and one white one. In the white stripe there was a red maple leaf. They both look around 5, maybe 6?

Even though they aren't my friends, they sing with the group. I'm gonna have to talk to them.

"Happy birthday to yoooouuu!" I blow out my candles and laugh.

Ukriane comes up to me. "Happy birthday brother!!" He is missing a tooth from when he fell off the top bunk. I'm not really his brother. We were just found at the same time, along with Belarus and Kazakhstan.

Ukraine drags me over to Pirates Cove, his favorite place in the whole restuarant. I prefer Freddy, but I like Foxy too.

"Hello brothers!" Yells our 'sister' Belarus. She is sitting with Kazakhstan.

"Hello!" I sit next to them and watch Foxy come on stage.

"A-arrr, ye lAddies. R-r-reee.... Ready to have so-sOme fun-n?" Foxy says, jerking side to side. We all say yes.

"T-tha-Ats great t-oo heaaarrrr......" His voice trails off and he falls onto the ground.

"F-foxy?" Asks Ukraine. The curtains close. An employee comes over.

"Sorry kids, Foxy's feeling a bit down right now. Why don't you all go hang out with Freddy?" He smiles at us.

"Okay mister!" I get up and walk over to Freddy and the gang. My 'siblings' follow behind.

"Hyu-hyuk! Th-thats so funny B-B-B-Bonnie!" Freddy says in his funny voice.

"Th-thanks Freddy, I practiced all night!" Says Bonnie, in his country accent.

"Hehe, sure y-you did B-boo-bonnie!" Chica laughs in her squeaky tone.

We all giggle.

"Bonnie's my favorite!" Belarus smiles widely. She really likes the color purple. She tries to take anything remotely pruple, even when it's not hers!

"I like Chica!" Squeaks Kazakhstan. She- err.. He? No.. I don't really know their gender.. They really like Chica because of her singing voice. And the fact that they both have yellow wings!

We all talk about which member if the gang Is the best. I think it's Freddy! He's the leader after all.

"Hey kiddos." An employee walks up to us. His flag is red, white, and blue, making a snowflake-like shape. "You're from the orphanage, right?"

"Righto mister!" I respond. I smile at him.

"That's no good.. I can help you meet your parents, you know?" He smiles.

Meet our parents? I've always wanted to meet them! "Really??"

"Yup! All you have to do is follow me."

"Sorry sir, but we can't go with strangers in case their evil."

The man smiles softly. He points to the two boys I mentioned before. "See those two kids over there? Those are my children. Why would a father like me be evil?"