"I'm not going to tell you what to do.. I just want you to be careful.. And if you do end up doing it again, you can always come to my place and crash for the night" Sarah pulls her into a tight embrace, she was going to let Julie find herself - whether it was through drugs or not. She would only be there to tell her right from wrong and hope she'd take her advice.

"Thank you" Julie was thankful to have someone so understanding in her life - someone who didn't constantly tell her off for every little and big thing she did. Someone who she could call a friend.

**

Author's POV

She wanted to see Libby today, but she didn't think her parents would be okay with it - she had supposedly already seen her last night. She didn't want them to get suspicious, plus her family wanted her home today. They wanted to spend time with her, it was Sunday after all - Sunday was always family day.

"You can pick the next film Jules" Cheryl says to a day dreaming Julie - she smiles at her Mam and focuses back on the screen. They had all been cuddled up in the cinema room. She didn't want her parents to think she didn't want to spend time with them - she did, but she wanted to be with her girlfriend right now.

"This is me favorite film" Cheryl says, she could see Julie wasn't all there - she was trying to get her to enjoy the moment. She feels distance between them.

Libby👭💕: Missing you x

She cant handle it anymore, she plucks up the courage to ask her parents - she shouldn't have to ask her parents whether she could or couldn't go out. She didn't want them to get upset.

"Erm.. I think Libby wants to go out for lunch" Julie gets off her seat - her parents looking at her with frowns on both their faces

"You were just with her last night, come sit" Kimberley tries to grab her daughters hand but Julie's already walking out of the room - Cheryl follows her out, she wasn't going to let her leave; she hasn't been spending much time with her parents.

"You're not going to Libby's get back inside! You were with her all night and morning" There's some jealousy in Cheryl, jealousy that her little girl would rather spend time with someone else.

"I want to be with Libby" Julie says, she grabs her boots and pulls them on - Cheryl wasn't having any of it. She grabs the other boot before Julie had a chance.

"You're not going anywhere!" She snaps, this angers Julie - she snatches the boot from her Mam's hand

"I am! I will always pick my girlfriend over you! What don't you get?!!" Julie shouts, this completely breaks Cheryl's heart - her face crumbles as she watches her daughter grab her keys and leave the house - slamming the door behind her.

Julie knew that was the only way her Mam would let her leave - she had to say something mean. She knew she took it too far, but she really wanted to see her Libby, she hadn't seen her in about two days - and she was going crazy. She needed to see her, kiss her, hold her - just be with her. She didn't bother replying to Libby, she wanted to surprise her - her aunts and uncles had gone back to work, and now Julie could freely go in and out of her girlfriends home.

She curses herself for forgetting her coat, the seasons were changing but the cold air was being stubborn. She parks her car in front of Libby's home and runs to the front door - knocking and opening the door straight away. Nana P and Papa always treated Julie like their own grandchild - this was her home.

"Hi Nana" Julie beams, she takes her into a tight embrace - she was so thankful to have Libby's grandparents in her life. They were amazing and loving people.