Chapter 3 Officially Together

When I went to bed that night I felt like a princess. My prince had finally asked me to be his one. "OMG, he finally asked me out!"

I tried sleeping but couldn't and gave up at about 3 in the morning. I woke up, got some water and went outside and sat on the porch. I started reading a book, Hamlet; my mom had given to me, it was one of hers and my father's favourites.

I was in Act 2 when I noticed something was getting closer. I looked around and saw a giant blob coming near me. I then saw 4 legs and a fur-it was Jacob. He was coming to see me.

I got up and went up to pet him. He was so cute and I loved it when he turned wolf. He was always warm and it was fun when I was small to ride on his back.

I went back to reading while he slept by my side. As I got older, I realized that I didn't need that much sleep. I was becoming more vampire in that department. Jacob though had been awake for days it looked like. He was snoring loudly and hardly moved. At around 6 I had fallen asleep. Grandpa Charlie woke me up at 7.

"Ness, what are you doing out here?" he looked at me worried

"Oh, sorry grandpa," I looked over and Jacob was gone, "I came out here at night to read. I'm not sleeping much and I just feel asleep a couple minutes ago."

"Well if you're still tired, go up to your room. Sue doesn't work today so maybe you guys can hang out."

I nodded and went up to my room and feel asleep for about 2 hours. I woke up, showered, texted Jacob and went downstairs for breakfast. Sue was still sleeping and the kids had spent the night on the beach with some friends.

I went back up to my room and found an email from my parents.

Renesmee,

I know it’s only been a matter of hours but jest letting you know we are thinking of you and wishing you the best. Hope everything is well and everyone here misses you.

Love, Mom and Dad

P.s Happy birthday for tomorrow

How weired i totally forgot it was my birthday tomorrow.Odd..they never wrote, normally texted or called.

I went back downstairs and left Sue a note that I was going to be with Jacob and would try to be home by dinner.

I went to my car and on it I found a purple orchid, my favourite. It had a badly handwritten note from Jacob.

Miss you Nessie. Last night was the best night of my whole life. Missing you already, Jacob.

I put the note in my pocket and the flower in my car. I looked at my phone and saw 2 texts from Jacob. One telling me he left before Charlie woke up so I wouldn't get in trouble. The other told me to meet him at the beach. My car roared to life and I sped towards the beach.

As I drove I wondered what the surprise was- probably something like Carlisle got an award or Mom and Dad hadn't broken a bed set. Either way it was the same thing.

I made it to the beach in no time. I notice Jacob already swimming in the ocean. I got out my car and Jacob started swimming towards me. He got closer and I noticed he was naked.

I blushed and turned around. He got out the ocean and starting laughing.

"Never seen a boy naked Ness? It's okay, I was in wolf form and had to swim here. All my clothes got ripped. Give me 3 seconds."

I heard him go towards a bag and take out some clothes and put them on. I turned around and noticed he still hadn't put on his shirt. He was beautiful. Every muscle perfect (not to mention the amazing 6 pack), not a blemish nor scar and everything about him was mine.

"You know, I could go swimming." I started taking off my shirt and shorts and starting running towards the ocean. Jacob followed but thankfully just his boxers. We swam to the bottom and started collecting sea shells and looking for other animals.

We ended up swimming for hours. We went back to the beach and got dressed and went to Charlie's house. I took a shower first, then Jacob. We went downstairs and I started making dinner. Some ham, potatoes, green beans, rolls and some cake for desert.

While the ham cooked I told Jacob if he wanted to hunt with me. I was feeling a little low. He followed after me and we went to our meadow. I found some deer and drank. Jacob finished them off for me. Afterwards I came home and the ham was done. We sliced the potatoes and parted the eggs for the cake.

"Jacob, I had no idea you could cook."

"Well when my dad got paralyzed I was his legs, still am. So I learned how to cook, clean and other little things. It's fun. I once made 5 turkeys for thanksgiving and it fed the whole wolf pact, plus the extended family."

Charlie got home right as we were mixing the cake mixture

"Hey Ness. Wow, just like your mom, making dinner knowing I can't even make toast."

We ate with Charlie and talked about his work, our day, his arrests and our announcement."

"Grandpa, since you're here I need to tell you something. It kind of serious and I think you'll be okay with it."

He looked worried and then he started staring at Jacob. "Are you pregnant?"

"GRANDPA! No, we were just going to tell you we are officially together. Like girlfriend and boyfriend."

"Oh well, I thought y'all already were. *laughs* Makes sense though. Anyway have fun telling Edward."

Charlie went to bed and I followed. I was tired and Jacob had watch duty.

"Love you Jacob. Always have and always will." I said.

"Love you too Nessie." Jacob sealed his love with a kiss.

The rest of the week was the same. I woke up early and Jacob and I would hang out. Normally hunting every other night. He made me tired and I need blood to replenish my energy. By the end of the week I was sad. Jacob drove me to the mid-point and we had a small lunch.

"So I'm going to tell my dad and I'll let you know if he comes back down to kill you." I giggled.

"Alright, remember I got a pack, I aint scared of your dad." Jacob said.

He kissed my forehead and I took off in my car.

I texted my parents that I would be home in an hour.

When I got home my dad was waiting for me.with his arms out greeting me in a tight hug "Happy birthday seewtheart"

 Alice came skipping out the door "Happy birthday" she chirped she then grabbed my arm and practiclly dragged me into the lounge "Prezzie time" she said pointing at a small pile of presents.