CLASS REPRESNTAIVES AND USJ

Bắt đầu từ đầu

After the voting had finished, Y/n was surprised that the person who got the most votes from a majority of the class... was himself.

Y/n: Ok, when I say that it should be someone responsible... I didn't actually mean myself!..

Katsumi: Why the hell would you all vote for him?!!!

Kaminari: It's because no one wanted a Class Rep who's always ready to explode and...

He then stopped talking, allowing Ochako to finish the rest.

Ochako:...And, it's because as with what you said... the Class Rep should be someone that everyone can trust and follow in order to become a Hero... and the only person suitable should be you, Y/n.

She said this with a smile, which made Y/n blush as he then looked towards the rest of the class all smiling at him. As he was still having doubts about himself, Izumi came up to him and said.

Izumi: Please accept this Y/n... I know this may be a burden for you, but we couldn't think about anyone better to be Class Rep, after all... you are someone we would all follow...

She said all of this with a look of plead in her eyes, which cleared all the doubts in Y/n's head, making his final decision.

Y/n: All right, if you all think I'm good enough... I accept the position of Class Rep and promise you all that I will support you on your path to become a Hero...

Everyone smiled as they were glad that Y/n accepted the position of Class Rep and now all that's is left 1 thing... to decide who will be Deputy Class Rep.

They then had another voting, where both Izumi and Momo were tied with the votes. Katsumi got even more pissed.

Katsumi: Who the hell voted for Deku?!!

Everyone else however paid no attention to her and were trying to decide who should be the deputy class rep, until Izumi made a suggestion.

Izumi: I think Yaoyorozu should take the position...

Momo was surprised to hear Izumi give her the position.

Momo: Are you sure, Izumi?..

Izumi: Yeah, I think you would be the best choice to be Deputy Class Rep... You would be more help to Y/n then I would...

She sounded sad when she said that last part, until Y/n pulled her into a warm embrace and blushed, despite the glares of jealousy from some girls, and he spoke towards her ear.

Y/n: Don't say that Izumi, your always a great help to me... after all...

He then released her and gave her a reassuring smile, which made her blush as red as Kirishima's hair.

Y/n: You always been with me since we were kids, unlike a certain bomb who is always on the verge of blowing up...

Once he said this, Izumi smiled after hearing his words of encouragement while everyone laughed when they heard Katsumi threatening Y/n for the insult he gave her.

After they calmed down, Aizawa spoke to his class.

Aizawa: It is decided then, the Class Rep will be L/n, with the Deputy Class Rep Yaoyorozu...

Everyone then cheered, with the exception of an angry Katsumi and a neutral bicoloured hair girl.

Time skip to lunch

Y/n was now sitting with Kyoka, Momo, Izumi, Ochako while Ryujin, who was having some ramen that he mixed with some protein which everyone thought was weird, was eating with Ashido on another table.