Chapter 8: Confrontation

Start from the beginning

   "Foxy?" he looked at him.

   "Bonnie, I'm so sorry, lad! I'd never do such a thing; it ain't feel like I did it. Forgive me!" Foxy groveled.

   "I didn't even notice when he got here," Chica said silently.

   "He arrived when you were hurt," I said.

   "But why didn't we hear anything? I don't think he kept so quiet while his hook was stabbing right into him," Frog asked next to Chica.

   I kept wondering for a couple of seconds, and then found an answer, one that nobody would buy that easily.

   "That's one of all Golden Freddy's skills. He, as long as our own strength isn't that high for a match, can cancel all the noises from somewhere; even if the pizzeria was being destroyed, he can make us hear nothing from inside our rooms."

   Chica and Frog kept silent as Foxy grabbed Bonnie's weak paw for an apology.

   "Stop it, Foxy. What are you talking about?" He pulled away his paw.

   "Bonnie, we are talking about Mike's death," I finally stated.

   His eyes widened, just like the way he did when I found him behind the curtains at 1 A. M.

   "And they say it was me," Foxy said in a regretting tone.

   "We can't make sure about that, Foxy, remember that I only heard Golden Freddy say that, but as it could be true, it could be a lie as well, like pre-worked information to mislead us," I said.

   "It's true," Bonnie stated.

   All eyes then were on him, who still looked pretty haggard for his wounds.

   "How do you know that, Bonnie?" Chica said.

   "I was there," he said while looking down.

   "What do you mean? Freddy told us that Golden Freddy and Springtrap had taken you behind the stage," Frog said.

   "Indeed. But, as Golden Freddy can appear and disappear wherever he wants—"

   "He can do it in company of more animatronics," I said completing his statement.

   "Yes." He agreed. "So, on that night, Golden Freddy had taken Springtrap and me to one corner of the security room to watch how Mike was being murdered by Foxy." Then Bonnie gave Foxy a hard stare.

   "But I swear I didn't mean to do that. Don't even remember I ever did it." Foxy sounded pretty guilty.

   "I think Foxy is right, Bonnie. Didn't you see if he had back eyes with white pupils?" I asked.

   Bonnie then remained silent for a while, and then he answered. "Yes, he did have them like that."

   "So that means I was being possessed too," Foxy stared at me like waiting for an answer.

   "Might as well be true." I nodded. "So this plot was already settled: Golden Freddy muted the security office as he controlled Foxy's mind. He stopped you, Bonnie, from begging anybody for help to save Mike, right?"

   "I guess so," he was still glancing down, "because, in that moment, I tried my best to get Mike's attention, but it was completely useless."

   "That's also one of his skills: he can be somewhere in one moment and be invisible for us," I stated.

   "So, lad, would you forgive me?" Foxy asked still on his knees.

   Bonnie's heave fastened a little, but when he saw Foxy groveling again, he answered. "Just... Just tell me something."