--

I'd been sitting at the dinner table for the past hour making small conversation with Tyler, he said we'd go shopping to buy some new clothes for my wardrobe and also school supplies, maybe even some late birthday presents he joked, which I'm excited about seeing I didn't have much.

I was startled by Tylers sudden shout "DINNER". He realised and immediately apologised, and I just acted like it was no big deal when I still had goosebumps. One by one each of my brothers arrived except Noah, maybe he was busy working. My confusion came to a stop as Tyler notified me that he just had a phone call. 

They all towered over me and all had piercing blue eyes which made me feel much less of an outsider.

Most of them just glanced at me then gave me a warm smile. We all grabbed a plate and sat down. I was in between Tyler and some other one who turned out to be Dylan. "No baby face anymore" one laughed. 

"Missed you Sierra, pass me the chips" another ordered. It was so overwhelming. I did as I was told and picked up the chips to pass to one but the bowl became lighter when I realised another hand took over. 

"Arent you so welcoming Dylan" he growled. 

"Whatever Kai" Dylan huffed.

Kai turned back and gave me a small smile in which I returned. They continued talking some stuff I didn't understand but Kai and Tyler made sure I felt included by asking me some questions. They really tried making me feel comfortable which was sweet and I really appreciated it. After I finished answering Kai's question, a low voice interrupted my response.

"Car crash right? How unfortunate. Karma is a bitch" Reid chuckled coldly, all my brothers glared at him and his laugh then turned to a smirk. 

"Seriously dude, don't be such a bloody dick, moron" Tyler shot back, I could feel Tyler's daggers beside me aimed towards Reid. I dropped my head low and played with my food holding back the tears, how could he say such a thing without knowing the full story? And I know our mother's death was no accident and they will find that out soon enough, I'll make sure of it.

Dylan just sat and watched the scene. Silence constricted the room and I looked up accidentally connecting eyes with Reid. 

"Do you remember these luxuries?" Dylan asked. Tyler intervened, he must've seen how hard this was for me.

"No, she's forgotten about the sportscars and modern luxuries, Agatha left with her, not a million dollars remember" For a moment Reid looked hurt, so did the rest, they looked saddened. Maybe because I didn't grow up with money to waste or maybe because they never got over my absence. 

I never knew of my brothers but as Susan said, they knew of me and obviously a lot has changed.

"I think mum kept a photo of you guys when you were younger on the fridge though, she never said who they were" I peeped out hoping to diffuse the situation.

Reid later got up and left, he went straight upstairs. "He'll come back later" Kai reassured me. "A photo is better than nothing" he added sending a smile which I returned.

"Where's Noah" I asked.

They exchanged a few looks before Tyler spoke, "He's finishing some business but he'll come down soon."

Business? Yeah right.

"Talk of the devil" Dylan scoffed, he pulled out his phone to read the text. "Noah wants little sister in his office".

What office?

Tyler grabbed my hand "I'll take you, follow me" We headed past the kitchen and through some mysterious door then turned into a huge office room which obviously was Noah's, he was sitting on a chair behind his desk. Intimidatingly. 

"Please take a seat Sierra" Noah's calm voice instructed.

Tyler left, Noah got up and walked over to lean on the desk in front of me, he ended up just towering over me but I tried my best to back up a little so he didn't seem as tall.

Noah's cold dark eyes connected with mine, "now let's talk some rules, my little Sierra"