Chapter 1 - The Perfect Life

Chapter 1

The Perfect Life

- - -

Authors Note- Thanks for Checking our this story:) Please Comment and Vote:)

- - -

"Summer, don't be late for the game, " Luella yelled from downstairs. 

Right! I didn't want to be late for the last game of the season as well as my junior year. What a relief! I couldn't wait for senior year to start, that would be my year. Up until now, I have been dreaming until this moment, dreaming as I child that I would have the closest thing I could get to becoming a princess: prom queen.

Today was the last football game of the season, and as the girlfriend of the quarterback and cheer captain, I had to dress the part. I was obviously best dressed in my usual blue and gold cheer uniform and a giant jersey with Hayden's number on it. HB was streaked on my face with gold glitter in support of my charming boy. 

"Heyyyyyy boo," Hayden whispered embracing me in a warm hug.

"Hey yourself," I replied rolling my eyes. Hayden was gorgeous, he had big green eyes that you could get lost in, muscles obvi. and shiny black hair. He was a bit of the charmer, girls loved him but we were meant to be together. It was always the football captain and the cheer captain.

"Boo... Doesn't your charming boyfriend get a hug?" A blush crept up my cheeks as he rested his chin on my shoulders. Lucky for me, he couldn't see my face. 

"Only after you win," I replied pinching his cheek as the air horn sounded, proclaiming the start of the game. I squeezed his cheeks one last time before I ran off to meet up with the rest of the cheerleaders.

"Are you ready?" I look up at my bestie, her bright green eyes wide with anticipation.

"As ready as I'll ever be" I reply, the butterflies flying around in my stomach. We aren't usually this nervous but today is the last game of the school year. 

This is whom I call my bestie and the crazy person who helps me survive through the treacherous days of school; Ariana Winters. She is a drop-dead gorgeous cheerleader and someone who has boys falling at her feet. Together we are a team, as we "dominate the school." Don't ask why she is currently running off into a handspring. 

Some things I shall never understand. 

In the first quarter of our game, no points are scored by our team. They are dominated by our allies, Crestview High. Our team seemed to run around like a bunch of idiots who couldn't see the direction they were going. 

As for me, I am standing on the tips of my feet yelling at the boys.

"Hayden! What are you playing? Princess Tea-Party?"

"Who in the world taught you to throw, Ryder?"

"You dummy! Just throw the ball already! Do you not know how to pass!?!"

These boys were useless. And the rest of the cheerleaders, well they thought I didn't understand it wasn't easy.

"I don't think its that easy Summer." I roll my eyes only to start chanting again.

"LET'S GO HAYDEN. LET'S GO!" Over and over again, maybe I was a little crazy... But this was their last game, they can' lose! 

My cheering had no help, the other team scored another point and I huffed down on the bench. 

"Its okay summer. At least you tried." Baily says, patting my back supportively. 

Baily was another one of my besties. She wasn't as crazy, but she did have a reputation of staying with the same boyfriend for no longer than a week. She likes to say, Why in a world with so many fish would I settle only for one when I could have em all. Contradicting with the classical stories about the boy players; my school had it different. Girls mainly had those titles and Baily was a recipient of one of them.