20.

i feel like that last chapter was trash so i'm gon redeem myself rq.

August 25, 2018
Quincy Jones | Q

"Niggas bet not fuck this up." Five mumbled making all of us smack our lips and look at him.

"If yo ass would shut the fuck up for once." Mio said back to him.

"I hate y'all."

"Feelings mutual bitch." Kelo said as he chuckled lowly.

"Aye this the first shit we hitting in a while, I'm just saying mane." Five said as he adjusted his mask.

I just mugged his ass.

"Nobody listens to the dumb nigga though. Aite bet, Ima shut up." He said sitting back.

We was chillin in the van right now, going over everything cus we was bout to hit these niggas shit.

We been stopped hitting licks but shit was going slow so we needed ours and needed it now.

I chuckled to myself thinking about that lil JG Wentworth commercial.

These nosy ass niggas looked up at me.

"Weirdo ass." Kelo said.

I smacked my lips and ignored him.

We wasn't at the place to bicker right nie.

"We gucci, lets go." Dae said what we all wanted to here.

I pulled my ski down and adjusted my glock before I opened the van door and hopped out.

I did the cross and kissed my fingers before touching my Jesus piece I had on.

"Whew the audacity." Five said only for me to hear.

"Mane do you ever shut up?!" I said lowly as I mugged him again.

He shrugged before following behind Dae nem.

Stupid ass

>

Mio passed the spliff to me as we sat down in basement and looked over what we had.

I took a few pulls and put a stack of money in the counter.

"What we finna tell Donte nem?" Dae said as he sat back on the couch.

"Fuck you mean what we finna tell him?" Kelo said scrunching his face up.

"We ain't telling him shit." Mio said as he looked at Dae who sat beside him.

I just listened as I continued counting the money and put rubber bands on every five thousand.

Donte was the nigga we worked for, he supplied us with our shit and let us know who to hit every now and then.

Almost everything we did went through him, unless it was stuff like this. He wasn't cool with it but we did what we had to do.