9.

don't forget to vote nie.

July 4, 2018
Taraj Evans | Tah

I looked around at everyone as I was standing next to Yvonne and Trinity.

"Ayo, y'all want some drinks?" Some boy I seen around before asked us.

"Yea-"

"Nah we good." I cut Yvonne off and shook my head no at the boy who asked.

"Fasho." He said walking off.

"Girl don't be accepting drinks from none of these people." Trinity said eyeing Yvonne.

I shook my head remembering Yvonne doesn't come out with us often, so it was a simple mistake.

"Shit my bad. I thought he was tryna be nice."

"He could've but still. Just don't take drinks from people, make your own." I said to her.

"Matter of fact, we should've just brought our own bottles." Trinity said smacking her lips as Mio walked up to us.

"Wassup wit y'all."

I dapped him up and so did Trinity.

He hugged Yvonne as she looked up at him and smiled, he did the same.

I looked at Trinity. Trinity looked at me.

I cleared my throat looking at them.

Mio then backed up.

"Y'all good? There's drinks and shit if y'all want."

"Mhm where at?" Trinity asked.

"Come on."

We followed him to a table that had snacks and a table with drinks alongside a cooler.

I eyed the henny bottle and rolled my eyes, henny is definitely not for me. I then saw the flavored vodka. Shit, don't mind if I do.

I grabbed a solo cup and made myself a drink. I slowly sipped as I saw Trinity making herself a drink and Mio making Yvonne one.

Hm, where the cute niggas at?

I looked around the party once again and saw Daevonte.

We made eye contact and I rolled my eyes looking the other way.

"Oh wait, this my song! Hold this." Trinity said handing Yvonne her cup as Ratchet Twerk Song played.

Trinity put her hands on her knees and started fucking shit up. I took my phone getting ready to record.

"GO HEAD THEN!" I said hyping her up and smacking her ass as people starting coming towards us and more girls started dancing.

"Shit, it's a whole lotta ass round hereeeeee!" I recorded everyone dancing and posted the video to my instagram story.

After that, shit went up.

>

"Trinity why the fuck yo adrenaline so high? Damn." Yvonne said eyeing Trinity who was still dancing and shit a hour later.

"Girl ion know but a bitch is drunk and having fun foreal."

I was drunk too but barely. Yvonne barely drank since she was the driver and she ain't really want to.

"I gotta peeeeeee." I dragged throwing my cup away.

"Go in Kelo house and use the bathroom then."

The party was outside of Mio's cousin, Kelo's house.

"Alright I'll be right back."

I made my way to the house seeing Dae with his friends sitting on the porch steps. They all looked my way as I ignored them and walked up the porch going inside the house, since the door was open.