| Epilogue |

i'm sorry for the long awaited update, life happened.   hope you enjoy and vote. thank you 🫶🏾

3 YEARS PRESENT.
August 17th, 2021
Taraj Evans | Tah

"Allllll my friends got baby daddies! Except me!" I yelled as I handed Q a box from the U-haul truck.

I looked over and saw Trinity and Yvonne sitting on the porch, doing absolutely nothing to help us. I mean they were both about 6 months pregnant but whatever.

"Shit you might be next." Q mumbled as he took the boxes inside.

"Huh? What was that?" I yelled as I cupped my ear with my hand.

Can't catch me and won't catch me, the fuck.

I walked over to the porch to bring the last of the stuff from the truck.

"Ugh I can't wait to shower, I don't know how y'all sitting in this hot ass sun." I said to Yvonne and Trinity.

"Girl it's even more humid in the house, yo momma said the AC people still ain't come yet to install anything." Trinity said while fanning herself off.

I looked over at Yvonne who sat on her chair with her head back and eyes closed.

I laughed to myself.

"This girl is always tired and dozing off." I said making Trinity laugh too.

It's been 6 months but I still couldn't believe my best friends were pregnant, at the same damn time!

After moving to Houston to start school after we graduated, life changed as we know it. Yvonne, Trinity and I all got an apartment together while me and Trinity went to college, Yvonne expanded her nail career in a new city. After about a year, I began my own online boutique that actually started doing really well. Trinity took an accelerated degree course in nursing and became a RN. While Yvonne is now a certified esthetician and owns her very own salon.

Me and my girls were doing great, after leaving all the toxic bullshit behind in Atlanta all of our blessings came tenfold.

Of course Q, Five, Mio and Kelo followed us here. I mean they really had no choice since mostly all of are coupled up, while Five is literally just everyone's best friend.

We were helping my momma move into her new home back in Atlanta. After she was released from prison last year, our bond only became stronger and I finally feel at peace with her actually here with me.

My mom and Q get along too well, with their annoying asses.

"Alright well y'all need to come inside, I can plug in some fans or sumn because y'all finna melt out here." I said as I snapped out of my thoughts.

I tapped Yvonne on her shoulder as Trinity got up and waddled inside.

"Wake up big momma." I softly spoke as I rubbed her belly.

I can't wait for my babies to get here, I'm way too excited. Mio and Kelo always get mad at me because I call myself the baby daddy, but hey I step in and make sure my baby mamas good when they not around. So what else am I supposed to call myself?

I followed Yvonne inside and closed the door to walk in and see Q setting up the dining room table with Five and em.

We finally got everything inside the house after a long ass two days. The house is gorgeous and homey, just like how my mom wanted it.

I walked into the kitchen and was hit with a whiff of so many different smells. I smelled yams, macaroni and cheese, grease and collard greens.

One thing about my mom she was gonna cook, anytime and anywhere.