13.

vote.

July 20, 2018
Taraj Evans | Tah

"Mane get off me."

I scrunched my face up and sat up off of Dae.

"Fuck you."

"You did, now move." He said pushing my legs off of him and getting up.

"You don't wanna cuddle?" I asked looking up at him.

He just smacked his lips and walked out his room.

"Ion know why I even came over here, you so fuckin stupid!" I yelled as I stood up and began getting dressed.

"You say that dumb shit every time but always end up here. So who really the stupid one?" He said walking in with a bottle of water.

I just rolled my eyes and continued getting dressed.

He turned on the television, grabbed his controller and sat back down on his bed.

Putting my slides on I looked at him and mugged him.

"Drive me home."

He continued looking at the t.v.

"Daevonte!"

I smacked my lips and went in front of him.

"I know you hear me talking to you and I'll turn off this dumbass game right now, stop playing!"

"Get the fuck out my face Taraj." He said with his eyes still focused on the t.v.

"Drive me home."

"You getting home same way you got here, fuck out my face."

Is he foreal right now?

I just stood there and mugged him.

"Ion know why you staring in my face Taraj."

"Because you acting real brand new right now."

"Fuck that mean?"

"It's means what the fuck I said Daevonte."

"Ion care about allat right now, I gotta go pick my baby ma up in a few."

"I hate you, on soul." I said as I tried to mush his head.

"Ion give a fuck, gone somewhere." He said swatting my hand out his face.

"Bet." I mumbled.

I walked out his room and slammed the door.

"That ass getting fatter and I know it's because of me." I heard him say as I made my way towards his front door.

"Take a good look because you not seeing this ass no more, bitch!" I yelled back as left.

He swear I'm a joke but watch this.

Getting in the elevator, I clicked the parking lot button. Since Dae lived in a apartment building he always parked his car downstairs.

Once I got downstairs, I looked around for a few minutes until I finally found his beamer.

I skipped over to his dumbass car and took my keys out my fanny pack.

Going over to the drivers door I put my key to his car and began carving out lines on the whole door. Then I went over to the passenger door and did the same thing.

I took my phone out and began recording as I continued keying random places on his car, mostly the doors.

I posted the video to my instagram story and requested a Uber as I walked back to the elevator.