2.

June 21, 2018
Taraj Evans | Tah

tahdabarbie
Location : Atlanta, Georgia

liked by trinitybanks, bracefacequan and 435 others

tahdabarbie Make a nigga fall in line, real quick.✨
view all 30 comments
trinitybanks go head then 😍😍😍!
@trinitybanks 😘😘
hoesluvdae 🥴😋
ex0ticvonne_ ALLAT ASS. SHIT!
@exoticvonne stop 🤣🙈

>

"Wake the fuck up!" I heard before a pillow smacked me upside the head.

"Fire?!" I shot up outta bed confused as fuck.

I looked around seeing everyone in my face smiling.

My auntie, my grandmaw, my pappy, Yvonne, Trinity, my big sister and my little cousins.

I ain't soft but a bitch got a little teary eyed.

JJ my younger cousin mugged me.

"Don't start that boo hoo crying stuff, you a ugly cryer but got the nerve to cry all the time."

"JJ!" My auntie said before she popped him.

"Bad ass mutha fuckin kids." My paw mumbled shaking his head.

"Mhm they got it from yo ass." My auntie said mugging him.

I just looked at them, still groggy from just waking up. A bitch was confused.

"Wipe that stupid ass look off yo face too!" JJ said to me.

I gasped.

"The hell? What I did to him?"

Trinity and Yvonne snickered. They think everything is so funny.

My maw smacked her lips.

"Nobody got time for this bullshit. The hell. Let's sing my baby her song."

"Ok on 3." Trinity said.

"1, 2, 3..."

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TARAJJJJJ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU." They all sang while my maw held a stack of waffles with candles that read the number 1 & 8.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwww! Y'all so cute. But was hitting me with the damn pillow really necessary.."

"Girlaaaaa blow the damn candles out nie." Yvonne said rolling her eyes.

I smiled and blew out the candles making a wish.

I looked up at everyone staring at me. The fuck.

"I love you guys so much oh my gosh. But yall taking videos of me while I look a mess with my scarf lopsided and shit. Damn." I said getting up out of bed to hug my maw and pappy.

"Just because you 18 don't mean you need to be cussing in my damn house. The hell." My auntie said.

"Ok ok my bad." I said as everyone left my room.

"But what we doing today yall?" I asked Trinity and Yvonne.

"Girlaaaaaa we getting lit tonight!" Trinity dragged.

Trinity always wanted to party, that was her thing. Shit I never complained, she knew how to have some mutha fuckin fun. But Yvonne was really a homebody. For her it was school, work, chill with us and home. We always ended up dragging her out though. Because if we having fun she gon have fun too, the fuck.

Yvonne rolled her eyes.

"Bitches always wanna be seen." She mumbled mugging us.

"Huh? What was that? Couldn't her you under your breath girl." I said cupping my ear.

"You annoying."

"Mhm whatever I'm finna go shower and shit."

"Alright we gon be downstairs."

I made my way into my bathroom and took a shower. Then got ready.

JJ came into my room as I unplugged my flat iron.

"My momma said to come downstairs cus we finna leave to your birthday breakfast and you taking too long. Shit."

"Nie I know yo momma ain't tell you to cuss. Move before I pop you." I said bucking at him.

He pretended to be scared and jumped back waving his arms.

"Boy fuck you. Milkdud head ass mutha fucka." I mumbled.

"I heard that and I'm snitching wanna be white ass bitch!"

"Man fuck yo lil annoying ass! Leave me and my blonde wig alone. The hell."

I mushed his big ass head and made my way to the kitchen.

"I'm readyyyy." I did a twirl showing them by outfit.

"Lemme put yo pretty self on my facebook." My maw said taking her phone out.

I know she was gon post some funny ass shit later.

"Grandmaw baby finally 18....... look at her..... #wedidthat #thatsmygrandbaby #gotitfromhermama"

I started laughing to myself as JJ snapped his neck and looked at me.

"What lil nigga? Damn."

"Girl leave my child alone." My auntie said.

"Tell yo child leave ME alone."

Lil nigga had it out for me since he was born. How the fuck was he constantly sticking the middle finger up at me straight out the womb? Evil ass mutha fucka.

"So we gon take my car and Naija yall going in Maw and Paw's car." Yvonne said talking to my aunt.

"Alright yall got the address right?"

"Yeah but we gon follow behind yall anyways."

"Alright, let's go yall. Tah lock the door behind us."

I got my purse and put some lip gloss on. I turned all the lights off and made sure I had everything then locked the door.