Circus Boy

This book captivated me, the idea, the writing, the whole plot! I fell in love with this book! After deciding that I hadn't read a Larry Stylinson book in a while, and deciding to read one I searched through reading lists and came upon this book. I have cried, smiled, laughed, cringed and absorbed every single word that LarryWrites has written; I told my best friend that she needed to read it ... when she had she said "OMG THIS BOOK.... it's my LIFEEEEEEEE" she literally screamed that down the hall! I cannot recommend this book enough, it is perfect, unique, sad, happy, loving (seriously Harry and Louis' relationship in this just makes me want to curl up in a corner and eat ice cream it's that cute!!) The way the words make a sentence just string together perfectly and there is no way that I can express my love for this imaginative book! I can only say GO AND READ IT! 

SUMMARY: "Jesus, this has to be some kind of joke." My father immediately picked up his phone, a frown set on his face.

"What is that?" I asked, peering out the window. I was met with the view of around fifteen caravans parked along the green outside our house. "What do you mean it's public land? I pay to live in an area where it's calm and peaceful! I don't want these fucking gypsies- No, you listen to me-" I could heard my Dad yelling at someone down the phone. My Mum came and stood next to me, sighing when she looked out the window. "What is that?" I asked her and she turned to me. "The circus." Twenty-one year old Louis Tomlinson has just returned home after his second year at University to spend the summer crashing with his parents. He expected things to be relaxing, sunny and calm. Then there was the circus, complete with a curly haired circus boy.

LINK: http://www.wattpad.com/story/16353155-circus-boy-larry