Bending Over Is The Most Fun A Boy Can Have

So guys, how we all doing?? Sorry I have been M.I.A for a while school has suddenly uped it's game and throws essays at me all the time! But I managed to read a few books, and in all honesty some of them were absolutely shit! But this book was just completely worth the read and brought me back up again after some terrible flops :) Back to the book; the writing that Madison Harper creates is just magical, I was gripped and the story line is just beautiful - along with all the kinks and trinks, in other words it's inscest, and holy moly I'm addicted! I read it listening to Ben Howard (music artist) and it completely gave it a different twist and had a different edge to it, the way that the lyrics and the writing in a strange way fitted together just made it for me! The book is about a boy called Even who creates this attraction for is older stepbrother and their journey to making the relationship work. With over 500,000 reads it is one to have in your library!

If you have read it, what do you think?? Do you guys listen to music when you read? 

SUMMARY:

When seventeen year old Evan Pike moved to Maryland with his family to live with his new step-father he thought it would be the end of his life, as he knew it. He thought that nothing exciting could ever happen in boring old Maryland and that his Summer was ruined. He didn't want to leave California and he definitely didn't want the hassle of three new brothers. So what happens when his new siblings turn out to be everything he never thought they'd be? What happens when, one by one, each of the boys try to get into his pants? What happens if they succeed? Surely having a little Summer romance couldn't harm anyone. So what if it just so happens to be with your step-brother? Step-brothers? Now that's getting a little messy - but Evan can't help but fall in love, and with all three beauty kings. A little love, a dice of sex, a mixture of crime, a dash of jealously, a pinch of heated passion; It'll be the best and the worst Summer of Evan Pikes life.

LINK: http://www.wattpad.com/story/4837653-bending-over-is-the-most-fun-a-boy-can-have