Boys Will Be Boys

Recommended by a reader and loved by me! But firstly I want to apologize for being MIA recently and to thank you guys for the endless reads! Back to the book - I finished this book last night (after reading it for the previous week!) and what automatically came to my attention is the fact that even though the writing is truly amazing, but the fact that it is gradual! The plot is twisting and there is drama! As you know I love drama and gossip - and boy is this book brimmed with it! I also have developed a slight ficional crush - hate it when this happens! It happend in TFIOS!- I was hooked and caught in this book - a real read! 

SUMMARY: Luke Adams is everything your girlfriend wants you to be. He's smooth, charming, insanely attractive, and undoubtedly the best guy on the basketball team. He treats dating almost like another homework assignment he's required to complete. Until Emery Scott comes along. A transfer student from Indiana, Emery is quiet, and sweet, and Luke just cannot understand the feeling he gets in his stomach every time Emery walks by. But does Luke actually have the courage to maintain a relationship, especially such a complicated one?

LINK: http://www.wattpad.com/story/8132475-boys-will-be-boys