Excalibur

This book blows your mind. AND IT HAS A SEQUEL! - you know how excited I get about those!! I saw this book in some ones reading list and added it because it sounded interesting... it is unforgettable, dramatic, full of conflict and the revenge over Valkyrie's Ex-boyfriend! Drama followed by sex then more drama ahead! I was gripped on to this book that is full of twists and turns in relationships. The book is set in the future where civilized life has crumbled after the last war. Gangs now rule the place and you find your self following Valkyrie's journey as he escapes from his crazy - not but is - murderous killer boyfriend and falls into Tristan who is leader of another gang's arms. I love this book and the second book follows two of the other characters love story ... basically its an amazing read! 

(I will put book 1 and book 2 descriptions and links below!) 

SUMMARY BOOK 1: The world is in ruins. After the last world war, the countries expended their resources, destroyed their lands and left their people in disarray. It was an apocalypse, except nothing out of a science fiction movie. There were no aliens, or monsters that came to destroy the world. It was ruined by human hands.

Valkyrie has been with his boyfriend Alik -who is head of the gang Titan- for many years. Titan is a powerful gang in the area that is constantly waging war upon the others for control of the city. When Alik kills his own men right in front of Valkyrie, he decides that it's time to leave his insane boyfriend. Getting away is one thing, staying away from Alik is another. Add in a new drug on the market that's rumored to enhance the human body, and all hell is breaking loose.

LINK: http://www.wattpad.com/story/18671019-excalibur-boyxboy-yaoi

SUMMARY BOOK 2: Valkyrie has gone into a kind of coma. Excalibur is eating him away bit by bit and it's finally taken it's toll on his body. He's barely being kept alive, it is all Kilia can do to keep his body from shutting down completely.

The gang has only one choice. They have to find the one who created the drug. In order to do that, they have to get to Alik first, the crazed gang leader of Titan. With Excalibur hitting the streets at a rapidly increasing rate, things are spiraling out of control. Fukkatsu is being pushed to the limits, to sustain themselves in the middle of a choatic spree of humans drugged upon Excalibur and with enhanced abilities. However, things can only get worse as signs start to point to Hades, the third gang in the district that was thought to have been out of the race for domination over the city. In addition to that, there is rumor of a second drug, one called the Holy Grail. This drug is rumored to reverse the effects of Excalibur, to keep it from breaking the body down. But it could come at a heavy price.

LINK: http://www.wattpad.com/story/19712909-holy-grail-boyxboy-yaoi