"What about Liam?"

"We have a big family, Kaden. There will always be someone to look after him, I'm only saying I want a part time job and I will go and do that."

"Okay." I'm surprised at how easily he gave in.

"Okay?"

"Yes, okay." He rolls his eyes and then kisses my forehead. "Now let me enjoy my last night with my fiancée."

***

Kaden

"I don't want to go." I protest and watch my future wife roll her eyes as she packs my bags.

"So you're going to the hotel tonight with the boys. I want you on your best behaviour, please don't drink too much to the point where you end up in a different country." I chuckle at her over-protectiveness. "Also, I'd rather you get an early night, you know, so you don't fall asleep on me in the middle of our vows."

"Okay, baby." I smile and look at her lovingly.

"Oh and you're taking your son with you." My eyes widen and I panic.

"W-What?" I watch her go to pick him up in his cot.

"You're going with you daddy." She coos, making him smile. She hands me over to him and I hold him close to my chest. "Don't worry, I've packed everything he needs."

"Hey, little man." I stroke his dark curly hair and he looks at me with wide eyes. "Is his suit in the bag as well?" Ava nods and finishes zipping up the designer bag.

"Don't be getting cold feet." She hands me the bag and I grab it with my free hand.

"I should be telling you that." I scoff and we make our way out of our bedroom and down the stairs. "Maybe I should stay here, make sure you're okay." I try to turn back around but she gently pushes me forward.

"No."

"Here's the man of the hour." Luciano claps his hands as he stands by the front door. Ardian chuckles, holding Aleksio in his arms.

"Where's my daughter?" Ava questions and a minute later Lily walks in with a pout on her lips. "Princess, what's wrong?" She crouches down in front of our little girl and strokes her hair.

"They are taking Aleksio." She casts Ardian and the rest of the guys an evil look and I can't help but laugh.

"You'll see him tomorrow, baby." Ava picks her up and kisses her on the forehead. "Say bye to daddy." Lily just gives me a wave and returns her attention back to the little devil in Ardian's arms. I look at her in disbelief.

"Unbelievable." I bounce Liam in my arms and then hand him over to his uncle.

I make my way over to my girls and kiss Ava on the lips. "I love you." I whisper in her ear and she smiles up at me.

"Ew cooties." Lily quietly mumbles and we both laugh at her.

"I love you too, my little princess." I smother her face in kisses, making her squeal.

I pull away and grin. "I love you too, daddy." She smiles brightly.

"Ava, babe, your dress is all hung and ready." Elijah's wife, Alice, walks into the hallway.

She arrived from America yesterday and now her and Ava seem to be the best of friends. I look at Elijah and don't ignore the loving look he gives his wife.

"Thank you." Ava smiles at her.

"You'll be okay?" I put Lily down and then turn to my future wife. "I still can't believe Elena is going to be walking you down the aisle." I roll my eyes and she winks.

"Who else would?" She sadly smiles and I feel my heart clench.

My poor baby.

"Your parents would be so proud of you, baby." I whisper, caressing her face.

"Yours too." She whisper back, placing her hand on my raised forearm.

"Well I best get going." I nod my head to the door and I watch her hesitate. She looks between me and the door, a small part of me is praying she'll just tell me to stay with her.

"Okay." She pulls away and gives me a small smile.

"Right, break it up lovebirds." Luciano grabs my arm and pulls me out of the house.

I watch as Ava stands with the girls, waving us off. "I love you!" I call out to her and she blows me a kiss. I grab it and hold it to my chest and I just about see her roll her eyes.

Please let tomorrow go smoothly.

Please.

💛