Change the Past

The next day, when Yibo was returning from his college, he got a call from Xiao Zhan.

"Hello, Yibo. It's me, Xiao Zhan."
"Yea, Zhan ge, what's it?"
"How are you?"
"I'm fine, and you?"
"Me too. Well, I'm saying that It's almost time to get back to my home. So I came up with a plan about Wei Wuxain and Lan Wangji. I need to discuss it with you."
"Oky, do you want to meet?"
"Yea"
"Today?"
"If possible"
" I'm oky with today."
"Oky, then the same place we first meet."
"Ok ok sure, I'll be there at 4:30." Yibo said.
"Great, I'll wait"
"Bye"
"Bye"

Yibo reached the park at the correct time. He found Xiao Zhan was playing with someone else's dog. An old lady was holding the chain, and Xiao Zhan sitting on his knees, squeezing the fluffy dog. Saying random things. Like the dog can understand him!

Yibo smiled a bit. He remembered how Wei Wuxian reacted at dogs. He was enjoying the scene from far then joined them. Seeing Yibo Xiao Zhan finally left the poor creature alone and the old woman dragged it another way.

They sat on a bench. After some small talk, Yibo asked him about his plan.

"I met Lan Zhan other day. Do you see Wei Wuxain too?"

Yibo said "Yes" but he did not say about his upset stomach.

"Lan Zhan said, they went to the past when we prepared for meeting in future." Xiao Zhan said.

"Yea, Wei Wuxain told the same, and Wei Wuxain went to the past when you came. Lan Wangji vanished when we reached your cottage. Mean I came near him. So when Lan Wangji went to the past. Wei Wuxain already left the place." Yibo said.

"Oh, but Why is that?"

"Wei Wuxain said that it does not actually fare to see the future or past. Mainly the future. One can remember their past lives but the future is a different thing. So a person may not see his own future self. It's also awkward to see 'another me' is walking in front of me." Yibo said.

"Yeaaa. So I'm thinking. Yibo, they did not meet at the past right, so their desire was carried all these years until their future-self born and came in the same place, right?"

"Yes." Yibo said.

"And we meet but they didn't. When we tried to bring them to the same place they vanished, but they knew they were gonna meet. What if it's opposite that can make them meet each other?" Xiao Zhan said.

Yibo shrank his eyebrows, "what that suppose to mean?"

"Think, if they were in the past. Wei Wuxain didn't know that Lan Wangji will come to meet him. And Lan Wangji didn't know where he lives. So if they meet, that was a pure accident, Right? What if we made it that way?" Xiao Zhan said.

 So if they meet, that was a pure accident, Right? What if we made it that way?" Xiao Zhan said