Lan Wangji and Xiao Zhan

That day, Xiao Zhan talk to Yibo, Lan Wangji appeared again. Xiao Zhan was busy with his own work then, suddenly he found Lan Wangji's meditating figure behind him. "He never failed to surprise me, appearing so sudden like that."  Xiao Zhan thought.

Then he kept staring at him, resting his head on his palm

Then he kept staring at him, resting his head on his palm. That white dress, long hair. It was his back - still perfect rigid body. Lan Wangi tilted his face toward Xiao Zhan. It seems he broke his meditation and looking around to see where he is now. And found a human presence behind him, which is Xiao Zhan.

"You came! What are you doing sitting like this?" Xiao Zhan asked.

"Meditation"

"oh!" Xiao Zhan was a bit surprised because these days people don't have time to meditate. If they have free time, they become busy with their phones.

It was evening. Xiao Zhan did not want to continue his work and he stood up. Getting a friend, he asked, " Do you like some tea?"

Lan Wangji did not say anything but looked at the ground, Xiao Zhan thought he did not decline it, so its oky.
He made some tea, and put in front of Lan Wangji and smiled.
Lan Wangji nodded slightly and took a sip.
"It's hot, don't try to drink so soon." Xiao Zhan said and grabbed the cup with Lan Wangji's hand, just before his mouth.

"UMM.." Xiao Zhan felt a little awkward and put his hand back, releasing an awkward smile. He moved turned over the other way towards the window, Lan Wangji probably smiled slightly?

The big round moon could be seen. Lan Wangji also looked outside.

Xiao Zhan started talking. "Lan Zhan, I already told you enough thing, whatever you asked me, why don't you tell me anything about You?" Xiao Zhan first tried to address him Mr Lan, when he first came here. But when he found, He did not like it, he just says Lan Zhan these days.

"Ask" Lan Wangji said.

"Who are you? what do you do?" Xiao Zhan asked?

"I'm Lan Wangji, a cultivator of Gusu Lan Clan."

"What is that your kind of cultivation?"

"Spiritual Cultivation."

"OHHHHH" Xiao Zhan said with an open-eyed reaction. "Then who is Wei Wuxian?"

"He is also a cultivator, from a different clan." Lan Wangji said.

"Same like you?"

"Yes."

"Who is him to you then? You came all the way here to meet him."

Lan Wangji did not answer it first but asked, "If you are staying here, someone came to meet you, who that person will be to you?"