***

Tim: well... I think I'm a bit scared right now.

Jason: why? What happened?

Tim: so Irina and Steph have just met but they've become such good friends that I'm a little freaked out.

Cassie: I agree with Tim

Cassie: I agree with Tim. So am I.

Jason: ah such a classic. Girlfriend meets ex girlfriend but they team up instead. And that could only result in total chaos for the poor boy.

Richard: but why are you freaked out, Cass?

Cassie: I mean I'm not being jealous but Irina is really hot. Like really really hot.

Jason: so you mean that you have a crush on her. Because that's the only possibility left if we rule out that you could be jealous of her.

Cassie: I'm not jealous.

Richard: so you have a crush.

Steph: oh I see. Cass thinks I have a crush.

Cassie: kinda.

Tim: woah, hold up guys. When I said I was freaked out I hadn't even expected the conversation to take such a turn.

Barbara: then what had you expected, Timmy?

Steph: oh I know! Tim is scared that me and Irina would team up to annoy the hell out of him. Because we could totally do that. We could be such a terrific duo, of course Tim should be scared.

Steph: and actually, it's not that bad of an idea to try either.

Tim: may the lord have mercy on my soul

Irina: you people are unbelievable. It's nothing of that sort. Me and Steph are not planning any such thing.

Irina: so you don't have to be scared, Tim.

Tim: if you say so.

Steph: aw dang and here I was thinking of a hundred ways to annoy Timmy Toes.