Though as she advanced forward, she saw a cape billowing in the wind and realization dawned upon her.

Tim was standing there, leaning against the railings but he was in his Red Robin suit and had probably stopped by after finishing his patrol duty in Gotham.

Sensing the movement behind him, he turned around to face her. The cowl was covering his head, his bo staff was attached securely at the back of his utility belt and the red on his suit was vivid, just like that night when she had almost beaten him up to death.

The chill that ran down her spine was colder than the night air as she hugged her shawl even tightly, taking a step back in alarm.

Seeing him like that before her only reminded her of that terrible encounter and the fear was evident in her wide green eyes.

Though at first Tim had been a little confused to see her thus but then he realized and slipped off the cowl from his head immediately, revealing the features that she was much familiar with.

"Irina," he spoke in a gentle voice as he reached out towards her but she took another step back.

Because even though the cowl wasn't covering his face anymore, it still reminded her of how she had seen him that night when he had revealed his identity at last. And even though he had no scratches or bruises on his face, she could still envision the blood smeared on his features that night as a result of being electrocuted.

It was too soon for her to see him as Red Robin because she hadn't fully recovered from that night's trauma yet. She was so close to the edge that he feared she would stumble off if she took another step back.

She backed away from him when he reached out again, eyes not leaving his face which had a trace of fear written clearly across. And even though that fear was due to the current situation as he was worried that she would fall off the building, that expression on his features cut her to the core.

But before she could loose her footing, with a swift movement Tim grabbed her arms pulling her away from the edge, engulfing her in an embrace.

"Irina, what the hell?" He breathed as he held her close, "you were going to fall off."

Her hands rested on his chest, eyes frantically searching for the cuts she had inflicted back then.

"Ren? What are you doing?"

But her eyes were struggling in conflict as her hands cupped his face, "I don't know... I don't know how but it all felt too real, Tim. I could see the cuts, the blood... I could see it all again even though it's not there anymore."

He knew then that it wasn't right to come to her in his vigilante attire but some day or other she would have to accept him as Red Robin too. It was such a huge part of his life that he could simply not keep it hidden from her anymore.

She would have to get accustomed to it.

"I'm fine, the cuts have healed."

"I know but... But I could see..."

"Come here," he gently led her away from the railings and into the dim light that shone at the center, "see, there's nothing to worry about."

Her eyes scanned him once again, hands cautiously checking for injuries, lingering at the ribs which she had sliced through with the knives fitted in her suit.

He let her confirm that he was okay and then gently took her hands in his, "it was just a hallucination."

She let out a sigh of relief, hands still held in his. After she had calmed down a little, she spoke up, "I had got terrified, Tim. Seeing you like this, I thought I had somehow gone back to that dreadful night."