"Of course"

Jacks POV

"Oi Jack! Come over here!" I heard Tyrone shout.

"How's he managed to chat to Aidan then" Madders laughed. I walked over to the other side of the booth where Tyrone and Aidan was.

"Aidan, this is Jack. Jack this is Aidan" he introduced us like he has been lifelong friends with Aidan.

"Hi" I smiled. Not really bothered by her.

"Anyway, Aidans dad is a lifelong Aston Villa supporter and was just wondering if we could film him a little video" Tyrone explained.

"Yeah sure, no problem" I smiled and actually looked at Aidan. Her eyes were black as well to match her hair. Her face still tanned from her six weeks away.

"Thank you so much!" She clapped and pulled her phone out. She squeezed herself in between Tyrone and myself as we recording a message. Tyrone then walked off the James and Ben to probably fan girl a little and left Aidan with me.

"Actually, well my little sister somehow knew you were going to be here tonight and well asked if you could record her a message" I awkwardly laughed.

"Oh right, aw bless her yeah of course I will!" She smiled, her teeth perfectly white and straight. She then recorded a little message.

"Thank you so much, she will love that" I smiled.

"No worries, I'm glad I could help" she said, for a few moments we just stood there, looking into each others eyes.

"Oh god sorry, Jack. This is my boyfriend, Nathan" she introduced me to her fella. He was taller then me, bigger than me and had tattoos all down his arms. "I was about to say you knew that but your friend Tyrone said you didn't watch the show"

"Nice to meet you" I placed me hand out for him to shake.

"Alright?" He said, proper Essex accent.

"Yeah, top of the world" I awkwardly smiled. We then separated again into the football lot and the love island lot.

"Oh my days! She is so fit, and funny, and perfect" Tyrone clapped.

"you got all of that from the 3 minutes that you spoke to her?" I laughed.

"You are always such a party pooper" he rolled his eyes.

"Talking about that, I'll go get some more drinks in" I shook my head and walked over to the bar. I looked back over to the booth that we were in, I saw Aidan and Maura swaying their hips perfectly to the beat of the song.

"2 double vodka red bulls please, and 2 coronas" the man next to me said. "Oh sorry mate, what do you want?" He then asked as I realised it was Nathan. 

"It's fine, I'll get it" I insisted.

"Naaa come on, you only win love island once am I right?" He laughed, I then said my order to the bar man.

"So whats the crack with you and Aidan then? Can't like I must of been the only person who didn't watch it"

"Yeah she's nice" he said. Not really the way you describe your girlfriend if you ask me. "Before I went in there like I knew she was popular with the public so I thought it would be a good bet to get to know her"

"What? So you got to know her because she was popular"

"Well obviously now I do like her yeah" he said, sounding reluctant. "I guess we just didn't think about it in the real world like, I live in Essex and she lives here in Birmingham"

"You wouldn't move to Birmingham for her?"

"I don't think so, just doesn't seem like my kinda scene here"

"Oh"

"Why's that?" He questioned my reaction.

"I just thought if you really liked someone like that you would do anything for them?"