Chapter 20

Second day of classes should be a lot easier considering math was my first class. I get up and shower and get dressed, a little bit of cologne and I'm good to go. I grab my books and without saying a word to anyone, I leave. I head over and grab a bite to eat and relax a little bit before class. I just sit and observe quietly as all kinds of people from all walks of life go by. I've always wondered what people are thinking about at random times during the day. For me, sex, all the time. I see girls and just day dream about it. I don't think that's such a bad thing. Hell, I'm a guy, I fit the general profile.

 After people watching and day dreaming for long enough, I head to class. Math 101, literally the easiest class there could possibly be. This should be a blast. I get there and take a seat towards the back and get my notebook and book out and get things sorted out while someone sits in front of me, I didn't notice who, I was busy digging in my backpack trying to find my pencil " Fuck me" I said out loud, "what the hell did I do with my pencil?" I tapped on the girls shoulder in front of me and asked if she had one I could borrow. As she turned around and gave it to me, our eyes locked. It was her. I had to try not to stare and be cool about it, not creepy. "Hey I remember seeing you the other night at your friends dorm, outside, remember?" I said. "Oh yea you were leaving as I was coming in."

 I'm actually surprised she remembered me to be honest. We only met for a second or two. "I'm sorry, I didn't get your name, mine's David" I said somewhat nervously. "I'm Alicia, nice to meet you again" she said with a little laugh. I could tell she was a bit nervous as was I. She looked great, her laugh was cute, her clothes were tight and perfect for her body. When I looked down I could see she was wearing thong underwear. I couldn't help it, they were half out it seemed, so it was hard not to look and fantasize about the rest of down there.

 For a minute my mind wasn't anywhere near math class. Her half exposed ass was so perfect. She had to know it was hanging out and just didn't care. I pictured myself with that ass squatting down on my face while I flicked her clit with my tongue. It was such a hot image, but damn, "stop looking before somebody notices." I tell myself.  It's a good thing I don't need to concentrate much on class because my thoughts are consumed with all kinds of dirty shit I want to do to her. She occasionally glances back with a smile, probably to try and catch me looking. To be honest, I don't care if she did at this point. Class finally ends and we pack our things up and she walks out as I'm still finishing up putting my stuff away. I still have her pencil. It seems to me like a good reason to go catch up to her and talk.

  I holler down the hallway as I walk briskly to catch up and as I catch up to her after she slows down I say, " I have something I need to tell you." She probably thinks I'm crazy at this point. I hold up her pencil, "I forgot to give this back" and she laughed and said "all that for a pencil?" i laughed back and said "I don't want you to think of me as some kind of thief the first time I talk to you now would I?" I made her laugh, mission accomplished, I broke the ice, saw her smile because of me and me only. We talked briefly about how she's there for nursing and I was there for marketing. Talked about how she was from a small town in the far north area of Michigan. I told her where I was from, just small talk. "Are you following me?" she asked with a smile. "No I live right here on the bottom floor." She smiled, "I'm right up there on the top." She was right in the building next to me. How did I not notice her? Either way I was happy as hell that she was right there.

  "You like being on top" I asked in the most perverted way possible. She returned the question "you like being on the bottom?"  We both laughed a little, but there was an obvious attraction. Highly sexual as well. "do you mind if I come up later and hang out for a while?" I asked. "Yeah I'm done around six if you want to stop by after that" she replied. "Sounds good to me, I'll see you then" I said with a wink. "By the way, I prefer being on top since you asked" I said to her as I walked away  and she just smiled a bit her bottom lip a little and shot me a sweet dirty look that would make any man squirm, except me. All I could think about the rest of the day was how much like me this girl was. She had a great outgoing personality, she wasn't very shy, and she was quite perverted like me. She probably preferred being on the bottom too now that I think about it.

 It takes a lot to impress me, but she did, very quickly too. I was impressed. There was no way that I was not going to go see her tonight. I had to shower again. I think shaving was in order as well. I wasn't just going there and only she was going to see me. There was seven other girls in that room so I had to look my best because I know that they would be judging me as well. I have a pretty good idea how women work. They always ask others opinions on things. So clean jeans, fresh shave, casual button down shirt and a splash of cologne would, or might I say, should do the trick. I hope so. I couldn't get her off of my mind. I wasn't really nervous about her, just the others, that was the biggest thing. So I kept my cool and just relaxed. I made my way on over and up the stairs all the way to the top. I stood there, took a couple of deep breaths and knocked.