Chapter 3

As we finished off the night with subtle brushes, touches, and glances, there was no doubt something was going to happen. My hormones were going nuts, her looks said "fuck me now".  As I was putting my bowling equipment back in my bag Tammy came walking by and gave me a bit of an inquisitive look. I asked, "Is something wrong?". She said Mike was a little upset about something and had to go straight home and she didn't have a ride. "Are you asking me for a ride then?" I asked. "Yes please, if it's not too far out of your way. I know it's late." "Not a problem at all." I said with almost a devilish grin on my face. She quickly shot a look back at me nearly the same as I gave her.

She proceeded to put her things away, obviously showing off her assets as she bent over. She knew I was staring. She could see the bulge in my pants as she looked back at me. I couldn't stop if I had tried. I got up and walked towards her and pressed my hips against hers as I grabbed her sides. Rubbing my growing cock against her backside she stood up arching her back in the most sexy way you could imagine. She turned around and pressed her body against mine and looked me in the eyes so deeply I believe she could probably see my soul. She reached up and put a hand on the back of my head and another on my shoulder. She pulled me in for one short deep tongue lashing kiss. It didn't need to be long, it had so much meaning to it in the split second it happened than any long kiss could ever have. She pulled away and asked, as if the previous minute never happened, if I was ready. As the blood finally left my cock, I decided to start walking. There was no way I was walking out of there with the erection I had and nobody noticing. I had the distinct feeling it wouldn't be long until Tammy had my cock at full attention anyways.

Our eyes rarely were apart. The eye contact was so intense. It was like nothing I had felt before. She got out to my car, turned around and leaned up against my car. I stopped, stared at her and just simply said "You need to move that sexy ass so I can get our stuff in the trunk." I was quite the smart ass, she laughed and said "Yes Sir". I loved the sound of that word. A word that showed respect. A word I had used to call my Grandfathers. They were military veterans, they earned it. The fact I just got called that boosted my ego even more. At that moment, every inch of shyness had left my body, with that one word. It was like I was on a whole new level. The feeling was magnificent. I felt all kinds of strange feelings. I had never been in this situation before , but yet I felt like I was in complete control of the situation. Confidence flowed through me like never before. Did I have this in me all along or did this seductive, beautiful, lustful woman bring a part of me out that I hadn't yet discovered? I must have had it in me. I was always shy, holding myself back from this. I've had this in me all along, my mind decided this was the time. This was the moment to show the world who David really was.

She looked at me, then down at the ground and back. The light from the parking lot lamp was shining down on her and she looked so perfect in that moment. Her blonde hair slightly blowing in the breeze. The way the light hit it just right to give it a perfect reflection. I caught myself staring once again and then proceeded to put our things in the trunk. When I closed it, the blonde beauty leaned up against it once again. Still looking so perfect. I could hardly believe it was me right by her. "What's on your mind?" I asked. "Nothing" she replied in an ever so cute fashion while looking at the ground smiling and biting down on her lip a little. She was playing Miss Innocent now, unlike before when she thought she was in charge. She must have sensed that she triggered something inside me and no longer had the upper hand.

I walked up closer to her and I could see the nervousness in her clearly now as my confidence grew with every second that passed. "Is that right?" I asked as I rested my hand on her cheek, brushing her soft skin with my thumb. She let out a little gasp as I moved in closer with my hips against hers as her back was pressed up against the car. There was nothing she could do. She looked up at me in my dark brown eyes , her mouth slightly open as I could hear her breathing get faster. She rested her hands in my front pockets as we leaned into each other. Our mouths opened and connected with each other and it seemed like a shot of adrenaline just went through me. Our hands were no longer sitting in one place. They were all over each other. The kisses seemed to get deeper and deeper until her tongue felt like it was in my throat. Euphoric and intense would best describe it. I've never felt like this. Nobody has  ever done ths before. Her tongue was fucking my mouth with reckless abandon. Letting out moans and loud gasps, we didn't care if anybody was out there looking. It would just excite me more if somebody was anyways. I didn't care. I had one thing in mind. Tammy. I needed to feel every fucking inch of her. I needed to feel her throbbing, swollen, soaking wet pussy wrapped around my cock. I needed that feeling. She wanted to give it to me.

I stopped right there for a second and took a step back to look at her. I wanted to see what she looked like when I was the only thing on her mind and the only one touching her body. She had this look on her face that almost looked like a "why are you just standing there when I'm right here and I want to fuck you" type look. She definitely was going to get that soon enough. I had to see it though. I had to see what she looked like totally vulnerable to me. It was a beautiful sight. She knew she no longer had any control over what was going to happen. She knew whatever I said or did was supposed to be the way it was. I took a step back towards her and set my hands on the car behind her. It was my turn to give her that deep look into her eyes that most likely soaked her panties. I then broke eye contact and moved my head to the side of hers to where my lips were almost touching her ears. I whispered ever so softly and stern, "You are mine tonight. Nobody else in the world will enter your mind. Tonight, I am your world. I am your everything. You need nothing else from anybody but me. Do you understand sweetheart?".  "Yes Sir" is all she replied. That's all I needed to hear. She was giving herself to me tonight. She needed it, I needed it. I then walked around the car and opened the passenger door for her like the gentleman I was. It seemed like slow motion as she walked around the car and set one foot in and never lost eye contact with me until I closed the door. As I walked to the drivers side I was the happiest most confident man in the world. I had the best looking girl that everyone wanted a piece of, in my car. She was putty in my hands. I could do no wrong in her eyes. I stopped, took a deep breath, and exhaled. Then I said quietly to myself, "this is the moment you've been waiting for, now get in there, be yourself, and you'll be perfectly fine. Just don't fuck it up."

I opened the door and there she sat legs slightly spread, staring at me as I got in. I could smell the aroma of her inside my car. A combination of her perfume and the sweet nectar between her smooth silky thighs. That was all it took. No stopping, no turning back. Who the fuck would at this point now anyways. I closed the door.  "Are you ready for the ride of your life?" I asked. She nodded her head up and down in approval. Say goodbye to the boy, say hello to the man.