Wither and Decay (Sangwoo X Reader)

Welp, Tangled the Series ended and the Killing Stalking fandom has been pretty quiet...

Let's make some noise, shall we?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~Reader's POV~~~

I've been trapped in this dark, cold basement for God knows how long. I've been tortured and toyed with by someone I barely know, but thought I could trust. I don't know what I did to deserve all of this pain and suffering. All I did was attend a blind date that a friend set me up on. I didn't do anything wrong, even being polite when it wasn't necessary. I laughed at his jokes, even if they were cheesy or cliché. I even asked him questions about his life if I felt like I was taking up the conversation.

I don't deserve this. To have my body be used as a canvas for a painting of varies shades of red. To have my skin turn black and blue from intentionally elicited pain. To have my emotions be constantly tossed aside like garbage.

You're right...

You don't deserve this...

You did nothing wrong...

You were polite and considerate...

You tried to make the night go smoothly...

He was in the wrong...

He strung you along...

He never cared about you...

He only cares about himself and the control he has...

He only wished to bend and break you...

But, that won't happen...

If you step up and show him who he's messing with...

They say 'Women are crazy or manipulative', but that wasn't always true. Men were just as insane and manipulative... and Oh Sangwoo was the walking definition, disguised with a charming face, intoxicating body and warm voice. But, beneath that gorgeous surface, there's a monster, waiting to pounce.

However, I'm not going to let this monster get to me again. He may think that he has power over me, but I'll prove him wrong. He hasn't seen me at my most powerful and dangerous.

If he wants me to be the bad guy... fine...

Then I'm the bad guy...

~~~~~Time Skip and Normal POV~~~~~

Sangwoo was lying in bed, watching Yoonbum's sleeping form as he slept. To be honest, he felt more content than he was right now. He didn't know why. Maybe, it was the adorable sleepy man lying next to him. Maybe, it was the fact that he was just in a good mood. Either way, he never felt so good in his entire life.

He was just about to nod off when a creak echoed through the room. Looking to the foot of the matress, he saw the (h/c) woman who he kidnapped after the blind date. Her hair was covering her face, shadowing over her (e/c) eyes. How the hell did she get out of the basement?

"What the hell are you doing out here?" He shouted quietly, both pissed and trying not to wake up Bum. She didn't say anything, but she did open her mouth as a haunting voice broke out of the short silence...

Wither and decay

End this destiny

Break these earthly chains

And set the spirit free...

The whole room went dark as the light bulbs in the lights burst and sparked. Within the darkness, Sangwoo could see that (Y/N)'s hair turned (black/blue) and grew longer. Lifting her head, she opened her eyes, which were now black with aqua pupils.

Suddenly, the air in the room became thick, causing the young man to choke as he inhaled. He began to cough erratically, his throat swelling and turning raw. Covering his mouth, he felt a thick liquid pour onto his palm. Looking down, he gasped at what it was.

Blood...

It was blood...

His own blood...

He looked up at the overpowering female, her body limp like a doll, but somehow she looked so dominant. It scared him... it scared him to death...

Wither and decay

End this destiny

Break these earthly chains

And set the spirit free

Take what has been hurt

Grant them no mercy

Bend and break the reins

And set the spirit free

The spirit free...

Sangwoo's vision began to swim, black working into his eyesight. His musclar arms were quivering below him as he tried to keep himself up. But the air was getting thicker and it was getting harder to breathe. Looking up at the woman, she had a smirk curling at her lips. A bone-shivering chuckle rumbled through her throat as she stared down at him.

"You wanted me to be the bad guy... now, I'm just that..."

After that, his whole world went black...