Fairy Tail Kingdom [Part 1]

Magsimula sa umpisa

Anyways, Mirajane has a regular customer here named Cana Alberona, who just stopped drinking alcohol a few months ago, and went to drinking tea and chatting with the lovely bar maiden, Mira. She was asking Mira for a love advice for her long time crush, Bacchus. And you could say that she's completely a hopeless romantic. Bacchus only sees her as a friend, nothing more, which breaks her heart into pieces. She was yammering about this almost everyday to Mira. Well, must blame Cana; she haven't even told Bacchus about it!

Of course, there's this wicked princess of the West, Lisanna Strauss. Yep, she's the sister of Mirajane. Mira thought that her sister is lost, who was just here all along. Elfman Strauss, the brother of Mira and Lisanna, just got married to Evergreen, a brown-haired girl wearing reading glasses.

But... what if all of them meet up together? Would a friendship be formed? Will love teams be formed? Will they hate each other? And will they have their own happily-ever-after?

++

Yes, just as you, the one who is reading this predicted, they met up. Well, in a separate way. Remember that Mira already knew Levy and Gajeel are now together and Elfman and Evergreen? It's not yet complete. They'll meet up in a very unique way.

Gray was riding in his horse, Juvia on his back to go to Makarov's castle and to finish their mission, which was to deliver a message to the King, Makarov. On their way there, Juvia spoke. "We're finally going to meet the King! I wonder what he looks like. Is he kind or something? This would be our first time there, so we have to dress much more decently."

Gray just shrugged at her as his answer. He really doesn't care about his clothings wherever he go. Luckily, he doesn't strip. Nor change clothes. He just takes a bath if he sees a river nearby, of course minus Juvia looking. Juvia also takes a bath after Gray, and of course he musn't be looking.

It was already nighttime. They had to camp for the night. Luckily, they found a field, a clear ones. Gray set up the fire, while Juvia set up the tent. Yes, in their adventures, they sleep beside each other. After everything was set, Juvia yawned. She was already tired and sleepy. "Gray, have you ever dreamt of having your princess someday?" Juvia gushed.

"No. I've never thought of something like that. I've always focused on travelling all over the world to explore, not to find my princess." Gray murmured, setting up the camp fire. His answer made Juvia disappointed. So Gray doesn't love anybody, huh? Juvia thought to herself.

"You mean, you don't have anyone you love?" Juvia blurted out. This made Gray look at her.

"Yes, I don't have anyone I love, but I have someone I totally care about." Juvia didn't push any further and let the comfortable silence evolve. Though she was totally curious about who that someone is, she backed away already, thinking she just might piss off Gray.

She then went inside the tent. 'Someday, I wish Gray would be mine...' she thought then dozed off.

The next morning, the two went looking for food. They walked and walked until they reached a certain river, the River of Happiness.

Gray's stomach grumbled, his eyes twinkling seeing the river. Juvia tried to suppress her laugh. "You're hungry. We need to really find food." Juvia said, smiling at Gray. Gray blushed, knowing that Juvia heard the protest of his stomach.

"Okay..." was his reply.

When they found food, they ate together and went on for the mission. They traveled miles away with the horse carrying them on its back. The two reached a castle; the Dragneel's palace. They also had a mission there -- to bring the prince to his princess. The Dragneel's palace has a gigantic wall on the outside to protect the castle inside. The castle was really big and made of diamonds. Prince Natsu and Happy saw the two of them so they went outside their room to the gate.