The chosen one?

Warning!
This author's writing sucks! Sorry!

Some freaking time ago where Christ wasn't even a twingle in God's eye....

Ji was born mortal.
She was the daughter of a atlantic royal prince and a simple servant girl.
As she aged, her beauty grown and so did her power.
Ji was capable of great Magic and was gifted with an ability of seeing the future.
Eventually, became something else. Neither mortal nor divine. Ji became something never seen before.

Present Time

Akihito was his favorite cafe with his friends. Just enjoying life.
Listening to Kou's daily troubles.
_ That guy was an asshole! - Kou complained. He complained a lot...
_ He stole my icecream! Who does that!- Akihito was amused.
Kou was so childish.
He loved his friends and wanted to enjoy their company while he still could. He didn't know when death would came for him.
His precious people eyed him oddly this past few days when he simply and without an explaintion left his much adored work.
Told them he was tired. He couldn't exactly tell them why.
So, this past days, he spended his limited time with all of the people who mattered.
Still, he would have loved to meet Niklos again. He was somewhere out there,maybe waiting for him...

Later at night, Asami and Akihito made love passionaly. Akihito no longer holded back his desire. Shamelessly begged for Asami's touch and cock.
When both came in a complete mess, Akihito still begged for more.
Till morning came and Asami had to go to work. He remained in bed, just taking his lover incredible scent.

Somewhere in Tokyo

Ji went to her son.
The time for the prophesy was coming. Niklos would need her.
The chosen one was bound to bring great change to the world.
She was never one the miss the action.
Niklos was resting on the bed his rented apartment. He didn't even sensed her in. Her son was getting sloppy. She should give a training from hell again.
_ Rise and Shine, Princess!-Ji yelled.
Niklos awoken with a start! He was so tired. His energy was still low after the fight against the dream demon.
_Mother!- he complained.
_I'm exausted! Give me a break...
He turned to his right to return to sleep again. Screw it! That crazy, hard ass woman!
Ji became furious. This punk! She thought. I ought to spank him!
Just as lazy as him father! Damned kid!
_ The chosen one is finally coming, you idiotic son of mine! Get our ass out of that bed and come help your poor  Mother!
She keep yelling. Furious with this arrogant brat.
Niklos just keep on predending he was alone and resting. Eventually, put a silence spell and continues to ignore his Mother.
The mighthy witch was so mad with anger, that She used a sting spell on her misbeaving son. For some reason, didn't work.
Ji was speachless. (☉。☉)!
Niklos had gotten sneaker... His spells more clever. ( ´◡‿ゝ◡')
He is my son. Of course. She thought.
While those two idiots fought each other, in Asami penthouse, Akihito was feeling something odd was about to happen.