A dream demon

Niklos made an soul searching circle. Naked, he sat in middle, ready to commence.
At first, everything was smooth.
While his soul and mind travel in search of Takaba,a familiar mental distress scream sounded.
Its was Hector flavour/sound.
He was in danger.
Niklos soul hurried in his friend salvation.
A dream demon was trying to eat Akihito energia. Nick attacked the demon. Called out his power to fight the creature. With his Divine power he weakned the demon. And in a final blow his Magic came forward to slay the wretched.
In the end, he in a gentle maner, extended his soul to confort Akihito. And gave some of his energy to his boy.
Eventually he run out power and his soul retreated to his body. Tired, Niklos passed out.

Asami

Asami recived a call. His Akihito was in Hospital for being hit by a truck. Furious and worried he rushed to the hospital. In the way, he order his men to kill the incompetent bodyguard he hired for Akihito protection.
_Kirishima, whats the prognostic?- Asami asked.
Kirishima watched his boss in the mirror while driving the lambusine.
_ I was told he was fine. Just a small concussion. Akira is an excelent doctor. He's in good hands.
Far from being reasured Asami thought process was dark and payment would came.
When he arrive at the hospital he flyed to Akihito's room.
Doctor Hondo Akira was in the room. Asami came in to the room like the Big Bad Boss he was. Akihito sweatdropped. Asami was so dramatic, he thought.
_yo, Asami!
Asami wasn't amused, but his heart finally tranquized.
_What were you thinking!?- welled Asami.
_ For the most idiotic things to do and you decided to play hero!- Asami was about to lose it! This brat!
Akihito temper flared.
_ Its not like I searched for it! It just happen. I reacted by instint!
Those two welled at each other for a while... Till doctor Hondo finally lost his pacience and raised his voice.
_ Enought! Both of you! There are more pacients here, and you mister Takaba should be resting! Now, Asami san, either you behave or I'll have the call the security.
Hondo left the room with irritation.
Asami and Akihito both stared at the doctor retreaing figure with a bit of shame and embarecement.
Akihito got quiet and thoughtful....all of those memories... Who was Niklos?! And, he was 23 already, was he gonna die soon? He never lived past 23 before...
While he and Asami got close in the hospital bed, his mind was on his troubles...
He very worried. He didn't wanted to leave Asami. Akihito loved him. More than anyone before.
For the first life ever, he wanted to live more then anything....