Beginning

Chapter 3(part 1)

Akihito's POV

Akihito was having weird dreams,more like nightmares,but moving on that was not the point.

He was having really weird,disturbing dreams. But,to his misfortune, that was not his only problem. He wished it was. More liked,if it was his only problem, he wouldn't be so freaked out. 

Not that having really vivid dreams wasn't freaky and bad,no! But he wouldn't be so scared!

And what was his big problem,you may ask?!

Takaba Akihito, a person who in his all life,never speaked a language beside his own, was not only understanding perfectly but speaking as well, other languages, without any reasonable explanation or logic..it was in the least, a reason to panic a litlle....right?!

It all started with a english turist couple admiring a tipical japanese public bath.

They were talking about how fascinating japanese culture was. At first, Akihito, didn't even notice that they were speaking english, but then, the knowledge of what was happening, hit him.

He had understood them.

Every word.

Horrified, he froze, where he was standing with one of his favorite cameras in his hands...

He couldn't concentrate in his so he went home.

Later on,after taking a hot shower to relieve that day stress and dressed only with  boxers and a large white tshirt,Akihito went to the living room and sat on the  huge sofa and to test this strange phenomena, he searched for foreign channels in Asami big screen.

He stopped in one where the pretty blond lady in the screen speaked a sweet mellow language. He understood every word that came from that red lips like it was his own. He recognized it. It was portuguese from Brasil. He,somehow,understood not only english,but portuguese as well.

Shocked to the very core of his soul, it took more then just a few minutes for his brain kick start again. He went to Asami's office in order to consult the foreign books on the shelf and to confirm a suspicion that was assaulting his mind. He openned a book in german and looked at the unfamiliar letters and already prepered to the possibility that he might know how to read it, no longer shocked him anymore to confirm his suspicions. Still, his mind was a mess. He didn't understand why this was happenning to him.

Determinated to forget about it, he went to do dinner.

He would think about it when he was ready.

Now was dinner time and he was hungry.

Content with his decision, his mind was now full of delicious plates he could for him and Asami dinner. 

And then, the issue was forgotten, to Akihito misfortune.

(Autor's note)

Okay...this is just a part of a chapter, the other part will be the misterious caracter pov. It be about that man's past, for you to know a bit more about him...i'm trying so much to not give to much information yet....and at the same time straggling with english, i'm having it a bit hard, please,if you could comment on it, i would appreciated a lot...