A few days later

I'm very sorry for taking so long to start to work on this fic again.

After some days, where Akihito was finally able to get used to his strange languistic ability, he took shamelessly advantage of it.
Lost his fear, took some jobs where he made some good money. His power never disapeared.
Until, one day... He saw a child about to be hit by a cliche truck-kun.
He manage to save the child in a maner not so diferent from a Marvel hero, but his head took a small and oddly convinient ,for this fic, hit.
Memories from past lifes overtook poor Akihito.
In his first life he was a greek fisherman named Hector.
Hector was a humble, gentle man. With a hard and cruel life. Hated by his own family for being diferent. Born with a godly mark on his face and incredible self-healing abilities.
His only friend was a sullen young dark haired man, Niklos,who was even more strange then Hector. He never got any older than his 20 years old aparence. Never got sick and was able of doing magic.
Hector died at 23. Was murded by his own father. He couldn't heal a severed head.
On his second life, Akihito was born a noble, portuguese girl from the Távora family. Died as a mere child. The Távora family were all executed by Marquis De Pombal. And so ended poor Akihito second life.
His third life was far the most pleasent till there... Francis was from a small noble British family. The youngest twin. He was only the spair so his life was far more easy and free. Had a good friend named Nick. A very misterious man. Nobody knew where he came from and why he was so careful with Francis. He aged well, never looked more than twentish years old. He took care of Francis till his death when he caugth a bad cold after his twenty three birthday.
There was.many lifes after that got all muddled in his head. After Francis death, Akihito couldn't distinguish between them. But, two things, they all had in comum.
A man named Niklos. Nick. Nicklaus. Nicolas. Nico. They all looked the same. Dark spiked hair. A serious handsome young face. Always looked twenty something.... Always took care of Akihito.
And... Akihito never lived past twenty three.