Chapter 7 Feel The Power

Your POV:

You glared at where Ironwood's base was once standing. You cracked your neck by jerking it side to side. You smirked before turning around to see your ex girlfriends.

You: "So...now that their our if the way...should we pick up from where we left off"?

You made red lightning spark around your arms as you began slowly walking forward towards them. That's when Ruby looked to her teammates before they all dropped their weapons.

You raised your eyebrow at this.

You: "Yknow...I could turn you into a smoldering corpse where you stand".

Ruby then said.

Ruby: "We don't want to fight you anymore Y/N...you have to understand that back then...back when we cheated on you...we were thinking with our hormones not our brains"..

You growled as your eyes glowed red.

You: "You probably should've used your head but that's rights...you all are just a bunch of fucked up retards".

Weiss and her teammates then get on their knees and bow their heads.

Blake: "If you want to kill us...".

Yang: "We understand".

You then lower your arms before sighing.

You: "Fine...I wont kill you".

They all perked up at this but you continued.

You: "Not yet at least".

Their smiles then turned into a frown.

You: "It isn't gonna be easy, you have to gain my trust until then...stay out of my sight".

You turned around only to get hit by a red blur you got launched back by a large blast. Thinking it was Ruby you chuckled darkly before shaking your head.

You: "Hehehe Ruby, Ruby, Ruby I could never understand why you and your fucked up team of whores love to just stab me in the back".

You stood up and froze. You seen all of Team RWBY knocked out you then seen who did it. You growled.

You: "You..."

You stood up and glared at four people. That stood before you.

Adam: "Its been a long time demon of vale".

Tyrian: "So this is the one that Salem wants. HAHAHAHA I'm gonna have fun tearing you apart".

Watts: "Calm now Tyrian, our lady said she wants him kept alive".

Neo: "..."

You glared at all of them before reaching behind your back and taking out Coles Amp.

You: "IM GONNA RIP YOU APART"!!

You charged forward and sent a bast scythe towards them as a long wide blast of electricity attempted to hit them all. Neo must've created an illusion because it shattered on impact.

You: "What"?

That's when you got hit hy Adam's gale stream. You flew back before getting Tyrian stinger through your gut. Tyrian chuckled.

Tyrian: "Oops does it hurt TELL ME DOES IT HURT"?

You: "No...BUT THIS WILL"!!

You reached and grasped Tyrians fade before performing a Bio Leech. Tyrian began panicking as he tried to pull away. He attempted to put Venom inside you but it was no use. Just when you were almost finished, Neo and Adam stabed you through your back and chest. You let go of Tyrian and fell to your knees.

You the  reached towards their weapons and began pulling out their blades.

Adam: "What is this Power"?

You: "LET ME SHOW YOU THE POWER OF A BEAST".

You then transformed into the beast and began to shoot large fireballs at them. Adam used his sword to absorb the blasts before using the energy to shoot it back at you. You simply just absorb it.

You: "IS THAT ALL YOU GOT"?

you then baraged neo who was quickly ducking and dodging trying to not get burnt to a crisp. That when you felt a bullet hit your back. You smirked before turning around seeing Watts with Ruby's Sniper.

You: "Let's see what is inside that body of yours little man".

Watts attemted to shoot you in the head but you stopped the bullet mid air and shot it back at him. It went straight into his gut. Watts fell on his back as blood pour out.

You: "All tech savi and you cant even remember to conjure your aura".

You smirked before using your powers to lift up watts.

Watts: "Your...your just as bad as her".

You: "Becarful what you say about my mother Watts...shes the one that birthed me and gave me these powers".

You then with a flick of your finger break several of his bones. Before with both hands you shoot them outward to your sides as Watts was ripped in half.

Blood soaked the ground as his organs spilled out. Just then Neo tried to attack you from behind before you raised your arm and froze her mid air. Neo gasped but her fear turned into a smirk as she tossed her umbrella. Thinking nothing if it you pulled her towards you before choking her.

You: "Let me hear you scream".

Neo began to struggle but it was no use your hand began to heat up and Neo's struggle began to turn into a frenzy. She opened her mouth into a silent scream your eyes glowed even brighter.

You: "Silent Till the end Aye"?

You glared before setting her aflame and that's when she started to scream. She clawed and scratched at your arms. But soon her struggling stopped and you dropped her. She was just a pile of burnt flesh.

You turned around when a voice said.

???: "I would choose to surrender now if I were you"?

You looked to see Tyrian with a badly beaten Ruby Tyrian looked really sick he had Yang in a life threatening position.

You: "If you harm amy one of them".

Tyrian: "Too late. He then raised his hand before slicing Ruby's Neck".

And then the real Neo grabbed her umbrella and stabbed Yang in the heart.

You felt your sanity drift away as you charged at both if them. You sent your fist straight through Tyrians chest. And you caught the real Neo by sending an explosive blast out sending her falling from her high point of the broken buildings.

You: "FUCKING WHORE"!!!

You ripped Tyrian in half before launching as fast as a bullet and grabbing Ne lo by her neck before slamming her in the ground and running as she made a long crater in the ground.

Neo couldnt feel her spine anymore she knew the risks but she didnt want to go out like this. As you raised your flaming hand towards her face, she looked towards the sky before mumbling one word.

Neo: "...Roman".

And her screams filled the air as you savagely ripped off her face and sent a powered up hand into her chest. You then dropped her before turning to the final member Adam.

You screamed.

You: "ADAM NO"!!

Adam then sent his sword straight through Blake's, head.

You then used your powers to pull Adam towards you.

You: "IM GOING TO FUCKING OBLIDERATE YOU"!!

In the distance you could hear Adam's screams and large blasts of lightning coming down from the sky.

Hello my Army Of Horrors. Didnt see this coming huh? Anywho yall know what to do anywho this is Horror-kun and that's a rap.

Word Count: 1196