Dropping his head to her breasts, he cried for all the nights he thought she was dead, he cried for all the pain he had felt to be alone in a world without her, he cried for the joy of finding her, and finally he cried for having her at this moment in his arms. Sweet beautiful Abby who was his from this moment forward forever into all the ages of ages!

Abby's hands wrapped around his head, and she cried with him, finally feeling loved and a sense of belonging. When Lucious realized that she too was crying, he stopped and lifted his head. He watched her cry silently amd muttered a curse underneath his breath.

"No more crying sweet Abby. This is a time to be thankful and celebrate our union with joy!" He said in a thick hoarse voice. Abby looked away from him as more tears claimed her. "Stop Abby, don't cry, there is nothing to fear anymore. I am here with you, and I am not going anywhere without you."

Abby finally stopped the tears, and looked up at him. The love she felt for him was overwhelming, and she was frightened of losing him one day. "What if one day you stop loving me and decide to leave me Lucious, how will I live without you?" She asked, as fresh tears glided down her beautiful face.

Lucious eyes drew together, "What?" He asked in a husky rich voice, "You think I would ever leave you after this? I love you Abby! You are my soulmate, and there is no separation after this ever!" He told her, in a broken trembling voice, "I could not live without you even if I tried!"

"Tell me again Lucious, let me hear you tell me again that you love me." She begged.

A deep rumble was heard in his throat, and Lucious closed his eyes and spoke in a voice that was full of pain and love, a voice that Abby found herself loving more than life itself. "I love you Abby!" He told her fiercely.

And at that moment he moaned, aching to take her again. His lips claimed hers, and he kissed her wildly, passionately, needing her more than he needed anything else ever in his entire miserable life.

He pulled away from her mouth and his full lips traveled south on her velvety skin, biting, nipping, licking, every inch of her body, as his tongue caressed her all the way down, marking his territory, until his found her secret domain.

Abby gasped a cry of pleasure, when he parted her thighs and his tongue glided inside her. Lucious palmed her hips, and held on to her tightly, as he drank her sweet nectar that drove him mad with desire. She was his now, and he would taste every sweet inch of her.

Abby's hands scrunched the ivory bed linen tightly at her sides, as her world spun round and round, and she surrendered to him as waves of pleasure washed over her again, and she cried out his name in a husky tone she did not recognize as her own. Her private domain convulsed into a chain of spasms and ripples of ecstasy flooded through her as the heat exploded inside her like an erupting volcano, and Abby trembled breathlessly.

Lucious drew back just to watch her, to see the beauty of her riding out the sensation.

"Good God," he breathed breathlessly,

Lucious would not stop, until she begged him too. He wanted to rock her world, and leave her in a state of euphoria, and when she released another sigh of pleasure, it drove him mad with desire, and he could not control himself anymore.

Climbing on top of her once again, Lucious thrust his huge shaft deep inside her, and almost immediately moaned out loud with pleasure again, as Abby arched in a frenzy of yearning to meet his possesive thrusts. Moments later the warrior's huge body jerked violently above her, as his seed released itself inside her.

"Abby!" He cried out passionately, "I love you!"

And poor Abby, laying underneath him, lost in her own little ecstasy, let out a ragged sigh, not able to think straight, still feeling the aftershocks that coursed through her body, and could not respond to his beautiful words, except feel in her heart the fullness of his loving envelope her, and fill her with a tremendous amount of joy that left her feeling overwhelmed and complete.

Lucious rolled off her, and lay at her side. He pulled her against his muscled chest, cradling her possesively. When he heard her crying softly, he swore softly, and tightened his hold on her, as he struggled to tame the sweet pangs of emotions coursing through him that wretched his heart.

This love scene cost me over four hours to write!!! I kept fixing and rewriting it until it read easier, but it is after midnight and I'm sleepy! I hope it is satisfying enough, and you all felt the love between the two lovers. It probably still needs to be written better but I'm exhausted. Xoxxoxxoxoxo

Just a note: please, pretty please don't forget to vote!!! I need all your votes to stay at the top,that way more people can find my book and read it too. Thank you kindly for sharing what you are thankful for. You all touched my heart with your words. I cried with the some comments that were heart touching, and I just want to say that I know the GOOD LORD will help all of you and yours. In JESUS name I pray. Thank you.

Thank you for all your votes and comments. They mean the world to me. Xoxxoxoxxoxoxxoxox