"We've done it!" Tyrone said to me as we were up in the stands getting presented our medals and the trophy. "We've won the play offs!" He gave me another hug. I lifted the trophy in the air which caused another eruption of cheers throughout Wembley.

"Sweeeeet Carolineee" everyone went into the changing room singing and continued to sing most of the way back to Birmingham on the coach.

"You coming out tonight then bro?" Tyrone asked. "Everyone is coming" he added.

"Course bro" I said, still in shock. "I think Ben and Madders are coming as well" I added. As soon as they saw the result they were on their way to Birmingham as they knew it was going to be a messy one.

"Sweet one"

"Pre drinks at mine yeah? 8:30?" I asked. Tyrone nodded and said he would tel everyone to meet there.

I jumped in and out of the shower when I got home and made myself some food before I decided to get ready, my hair taking most of the time of course. I simply changed into a white t-shirt and blue jeans paired some Air Force 1's to complete the outfit.

"Hey bro" I picked up a FaceTime call from my little sister.

"Hey, did you enjoy the game today?"

"Yeah it was amazing!" She clapped. "What are you doing now then?"

"Just getting ready to go out, all the guys are going to celebrate"

"Oh where are you going?"

"The usual" I said, confused as to why she was asking so many questions.

"Oh my god!" She squealed.

"What?" I asked, even more confused now.

"Aidan and Nathan from Love island will be there! I think they are going with Maura and Curtis" she clapped. "Oh if you see them please can you get like a video of them saying hello to me, or get them to message me, oh please Jack"

"Erm yeah, sure, look I better go the guys will be here any minute" I half smiled. How does my own sister know where these love island douches are going to be before her own brother.

"Okay, please don't forget" she managed to say before I hung up.

Not long after the conversation with my sister the guys all turned up holding various different alcohols and soft drinks for mixers.

"So lads, the love of my life Aidan is going to be at the club tonight" Tyrone joked and rubbed his hands together.

"Yeah, with her boyfriend" Ben laughed.

"Still, she might see me and think phwoar I've made a mistake here"

"I highly doubt that you know" I laughed.

"Look, I'm a premier league football player now, what more could she want?"

"How does everyone know where these people are going to be? My sister just called me and asked me to get Aidan or Nathan to message her something on Instagram or whatever"

"Look, love island is a big thing you know? It's like the highlight of the year for all British people. Aidan is now a national treasure"

"And now probably the most famous girl in the UK, look over the past 6 weeks she now has like 3 million followers on Instagram" Madders has already pulled up her Instagram.

"And you are actually one of those?" I laughed.

"Yeah, mate look at her, I just don't get how you can't see it"

"Because there are more to girls then their looks, like she went on probably one of the shittest shows on telly just to get 5 minutes of fame" I explained.

"Aw is little Jack upset because he is no longer one of the fittest people to come out of Birmingham" Tyrone pinched one of my cheeks.

"Ah fuck off" I laughed and swatted his hand away.

Aidans POV

"Oh god, I forgot how cold it was in England" I groaned as I got off the plane at Birmingham.

I was shocked by the amount of people at the airport that came to actually meet us lot. In my head I'm still a little girl from Birmingham that used to work in the local estate agents, but not in Aidan, the girl that won Love island. Having constant flashes from paparazzi was also a new experiment and I wasn't totally sure how to act around them, I mean do I look? Do I pose? I just spent most of the time concentrating on not getting a double chin.

"So, are you excited to go on a night out in Birmingham?" I asked Nathan as we made it back to my little apartment.

"Yeah, I recon it will be good" he said.

"Have you check any of your socials?" I asked Nathan, Maura and Curtis then knocked at the door as they arrived.

"No? Why?"

"I have 3 million followers on Instagram!" I said, shocked. I couldn't even imagine 3 million people knowing my name, let alone 3 million people wanting to actually look at my photos on a regular basis.

"You must of been the most popular person to go in the villa this year" Maura said. It was weird being isolated in the villa, not knowing whether the public liked you or hated you. Turns out I was one of the lucky ones.

"I just can't believe it still" I said just before I got interrupted by a phone call from my dad.

"Hey sweetheart" he said.

"Hi Dad, I've missed you"

"this has been the best few days of my life" he said.

"Tell me about it"

"I mean first my daughter wins Love Island and is loved by millions and then Aston Villa get promoted to the premier league"

"Of course football has something to do with it" I laughed.

"No look darling, you be safe out there now"

"Dad I'm 22 I know what I'm doing"

"You'll always be my baby, you know that"

"Love you dad" I rolled my eyes.

"Go enjoy yourself, love you too" I could hear him welling up on the other side of the phone. I hung up before I got ready to do out. 

Little black dresses are clearly my thing. I found on in my wardrobe which had long cape sleeves and a high neck. I tied my dark hair up into a high pony tail and then did a black smoky eye to finish the look.

"Well I guess I better post something to my Instagram" I said, I handed my phone to Maura to take a photo of me.

@aidansimms: wow! Back in sunny Birmingham to find out that 3 million people have willingly chosen to follow me?! Time to celebrate I think? @nathanbrooks ❤️

I posted it and physically watched the likes and comments pour in, from actual famous people, ex islanders and footballers.

"Literally ever footballer in England follows you now" Nathan laughed.

"Jealous?" I laughed.

"You don't have to worry about any footballer"