She...

"Who?" Vic said while hugging me trying to get me stop crying

"It's just nothing.." I said while wipeing away tear and scooting away out of the hug and a little ways from him.

"Okay... Well come on. Dinners ready." He said while walking out which I followed.

We walked into the kitchen to see.. Guess what's on the table! Tacos? Ding don't correct!

I sat down in between Jaime and mike.

I ate in silence well technically I didn't eat I more like picked at my food. They all were talking about Radom stuff.

After a while they were done eating and we all threw away our plates.. Yes we used paper plates..

"Uh I'm gonna go take a shower and go to sleep..." I said

"Okay" Tony said

I ran upstairs and grabbed my small black box and my Andy biersack leggings with a bvb t shirt. I went into the bathroom and took off my clothes and took out my blades.

I turned the water on to really hot and steeped in. I dragged the blade against my used to be clean wrist. Then moved onto my other wrist. My thighs and stomach....

There wasn't anything bad about Vic or mike Jaime or Tony. It's just that she's back. I can't let them know.

I get out of the shower and dry off and change. I went over to my bed and climbed in not bothering to put on anything to hide the cuts.

I was almost alsleep. And then she grabbed me. I screamed then heard footsteps comeing upstairs.

She leaves and I jump back in the bed to hide the cuts. Vic and Jaimie come in my room.

"Are you alright?!?" Jamie said while both of them came over and set on the bed by me.

"Uh yea I'm fine..." I said which wasn't true at all..

"Okay.." Jaimie said then getting up and leavening after saying goodnight

Which left me and Vic..

"I know something is wrong.. Please just tell me you can trust me.." Vic said

I sighed then pulled the blankets up higher.

"She back. She was hiding in the closet. She attacked me tonight.." I said while glancing at the closet

"Who's she?" Vic said hugging me

"The voice.. The voice in my head. She won't leave me alone.." I started to cry a bit.

Vic hugged me really tight which made me let out a whimper type sound.. He squeezed the cuts.

He then looked down at me with curiousosity in his eyes

"You don't.. Do you???" He said with a sorta sad voice

"Uh... No. I dint..." Wow I'm just awesome that didn't even sound like I didn't

"Tell me where.. And how bad..." He said

(A/n WOO,!!! Double update with long chapters :D)